randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Much people hate it, but that is the true reason why is popularity the game, the controversial content NTR, luckily for the people who don't like it, they can turn off NTR, something rare in this type of game. (y)
I hope he made this game a female protagonist game like the other but that we could choose to see the actual mc point of view or to use the go alone mechanic and see the priestest fucking everything that moves and that she slowly corrupts him into his fetish or not and have him oblivious but still thinking that something is off

fastingfapr

Dec 24, 2018
does any one have a save for the latest version i dont want to start a new game just for a few scenes and old saves dont seem to trigger them

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
do you guys think that the girl at the begining will appear in the game? maybe pregnant and that triggers something on the MC and ask the priestess to get pregnant by another dude? (and possibly the PM and Iris could get pregnant too)

OceanThinktec

Sep 20, 2019
I have 0 idea on how to get these new scenes I've been struggling either the scene skips or during the camp it just forces the protagonist to guard

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i really think we should skip year or year and half and come back again to play there is still so much needs to be done before playing and updates are not that big really

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes