geneinfinity

Apr 20, 2020
The cheat item no longer raises Yorizo's level. And if you try, it makes all actions that add Yorizo xp give +0 until you load another save before you used it.
Yea i figured that one out... I just used the save editor to edit Yarizo bond. Just change variable 204: to 5

Reactions: Yuzuna Moe

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Hmm, at the start its possible "not" to recruit yarizo. Will he come back later or is this a way to disable the whole ntr content? Wouldnt make any sense cuz this is a ntr game -.-

Hatdog420

Feb 10, 2020
Hmm, at the start its possible "not" to recruit yarizo. Will he come back later or is this a way to disable the whole ntr content? Wouldnt make any sense cuz this is a ntr game -.-

If I remembered correctly, the first time the game asked you to save Yarizo the first time and failed to do so, he won't appear throughout your playthrough unless you make another save file.

vongolakhr

Oct 27, 2020
I need help, I've been trying to play for several updates and every time I open it it throws me the same error, I have no idea what it could be.
Error.png

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I think we need an option where the game ask you if you want to level up yarizos bond cause Im at lvl 2 right now and I belive I've missed lvl 1 scenes now Idk if lvl1 scenes are available at lvls 2 and 3

Jul 4, 2018
relationship is at 5, addicts at 100, can't trigger shit, especially not the table event that just got added nor the camp events

"Let me preach Yarizo!" and then it just cuts to black, and there is no "fuck yarizo" option on the table, the latest is "Have Kohaku suck Yarizo's cock" and it's blanked out.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I thought I was stuck and couldn't do anything. I don't know what happened but I think I pressed 0 (calculator keyboard) and enter too fast. Few minutes later, I solved it myself when I hit A, then flirt with her and then I'm back to moving around. Phew. I did not want to go back do everything again (even though it was only 20 minutes, but it felt like it was an hour of progress :LUL:).

1647209981665.png

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes