jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
so... does anyone know when we are getting a story update or an update that develops the characters? im fine with the ntr its just that the "game" part hasnt been updated for a while.
October. He tried to start chapter 3 and everyone went ape shit about it cause the beginning focuses on a different character, so if you’re unsatisfied with the content just look around here and patreon for the culprits. All updates will be filling out content in the first two chapters until October.

0sam0

Jan 31, 2018
i m new to this game, and i'm lazy as fuck, so how i can see all the scenes until now in the game? some gentleman with a tutorial? thanks

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Looks like either the new events are bugged or you gotta start a new file. Common occurrence every time this game updates. :cautious:

Bucubucu

Dec 11, 2021
I hope you will add gallery into this game soon TechnoBrake, i played for a long time but when i watched some vids about this game, i realiezed that i have missed so many events. I have to say"so many", i was too focus on finishing the plot and i have no way to watch scenes i missed in the game. If i want to watch them i have to enter some webs and ofcourse it cant be interesting.

Shrlock

Oct 8, 2018
When I camp they dont give me the option to choose a guard cos kohaku asks me to stand guard so i dont see any scenes? Anyone know how to choose the guards?

Xelk

Sep 2, 2017
I'm also apparently seem to be having issues with this update. They are as follow:

1.With the cheat tool, I can change lust level initially in the game, but at some point am no longer able to. However, aphrodisiac potions work up to 'Lust: 100', but not visually beyond that.
2. When at the camp scene away from the city, any attempts to have the hero play guard all turn toward the priestess not wanting Yarizo to sleep in the tent with her and her wanting him to sleep on the ground. (Relationship level doesn't matter.)
3. There are NO scenes whatsoever from the camping scenario.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
I'm also apparently seem to be having issues with this update. They are as follow:

1.With the cheat tool, I can change lust level initially in the game, but at some point am no longer able to. However, aphrodisiac potions work up to 'Lust: 100', but not visually beyond that.
2. When at the camp scene away from the city, any attempts to have the hero play guard all turn toward the priestess not wanting Yarizo to sleep in the tent with her and her wanting him to sleep on the ground. (Relationship level doesn't matter.)
3. There are NO scenes whatsoever from the camping scenario.
same the game is so broken right now i will just wait 1 more year before playing again and to balance the game too

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
This dev is rly taking his sweet time with the game. Gonna play it when its out completely.

How far is the game percentage wise, u guys know?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes