randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Play as the couple and go into the Pub to trigger an event where you will enable the exhibition play. Sleep till night and do the exhibition play where you can earn some 'Netorase points'. After that, go into the bathhouse (regardless of day & night) and play as Jimmy where you will learn about a peekhole. Play as Jimmy everytime you go into the bathhouse to trigger an event until Jimmy requests Kohaku to 'Show her p**sy' near the wall. You should earn enough 'Netorase points' by now where you can trigger an event as a couple in the Business District where a man requests to masturbate while looking at Kohaku's panties. The potionmaker event was just a side quest so I won't talk about it but this is as far as the H-event involving Kohaku goes.
Is this in the game or it was removed? I cant trying nothing about exhib nor do the mask thing could someone help me?

tirfing

Apr 11, 2019
If the scenes are skipping or you aren't getting the right scene, please please just check if your save is fucked.

Check the relationship variable 204 is set to 2 before you try to get any of these events. Then just sleep at an Inn outside the city to raise it to 3. Any number higher than 3 will literally cause the game to skip since it tries to trigger events that arent even done (eg kohaku telling you to guard while she fucks yarizo then it skips aka no scene)

I'm sure saves are like bugged because before this version the relationship values worked a bit different.

I have no clue what the fix techno released does exactly but this could be a fix for the current version w no patch.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
If the scenes are skipping or you aren't getting the right scene, please please just check if your save is fucked.

Check the relationship variable 204 is set to 2 before you try to get any of these events. Then just sleep at an Inn outside the city to raise it to 3. Any number higher than 3 will literally cause the game to skip since it tries to trigger events that arent even done (eg kohaku telling you to guard while she fucks yarizo then it skips aka no scene)

I'm sure saves are like bugged because before this version the relationship values worked a bit different.

I have no clue what the fix techno released does exactly but this could be a fix for the current version w no patch.
mine is at lvl 3

mario01

Nov 3, 2020
As I activate the addition by yarizo it does not advance me.
do you know how to edit it or what variable it is to increase it?

xgodjihyo

Feb 15, 2021
Its hard to conplete the test for 2 star in the forest the king monster is too fast is there any way to win this? If not can you give me a save with the finished quest? :(

Yellowman3334

Dec 14, 2021
This dev is rly taking his sweet time with the game. Gonna play it when its out completely.

How far is the game percentage wise, u guys know?

Dude is making so much off patreon he's gonna milk the process lol. I think if less people support then he will finish it.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I love TB's art and games but i believe he burned himself with this one. I really want this Game and Tail of Desire from BlueBone to succeed but the slow dev process and getting flak from the community (from the bits I noticed) does not bode well.

I believe I only played the Dungeon Demo and R2 update? (whatever R stands for) so there should be enough new content for me to enjoy but I will wait a bit more I guess.

Anyway, NTR For Live , from what VN is your Avatar from...it looks juicy ,)

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes