randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
This dev is rly taking his sweet time with the game. Gonna play it when its out completely.

How far is the game percentage wise, u guys know?
I would say that 100% being complete this game stands at maybe 15% being generous there are plenty of girls to get content + the vanilla/NTS route for the MC + if techno decides to add more character this game is far from being finished

Reactions: Fiz1247

jack koff

Jun 27, 2020
I'm also apparently seem to be having issues with this update. They are as follow:

1.With the cheat tool, I can change lust level initially in the game, but at some point am no longer able to. However, aphrodisiac potions work up to 'Lust: 100', but not visually beyond that.
2. When at the camp scene away from the city, any attempts to have the hero play guard all turn toward the priestess not wanting Yarizo to sleep in the tent with her and her wanting him to sleep on the ground. (Relationship level doesn't matter.)
3. There are NO scenes whatsoever from the camping scenario.
I'm able to see the scenes. I got the lvl 3 bond at the inn and then they happened without problem.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
maybe its because the version has some bug but to increase yarizos lvl from 1 to 2 I had to camp but to increase from 2 to 3 what do I need to do? I tried sleeping in a camp and it didnt work

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
it seems like this version has some problems I hope someone shares the fixed version soon
Think a lot of people just cheated his relationship higher than lvl 3 which is causing the game to try and trigger the next level of events which isn't in the game yet(Especially because everyone keeps mentioning the priestess forcing them to take guard duty which only happens if it's higher than level 3).

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Think a lot of people just cheated his relationship higher than lvl 3 which is causing the game to try and trigger the next level of events which isn't in the game yet(Especially because everyone keeps mentioning the priestess forcing them to take guard duty which only happens if it's higher than level 3).
nmv I just got the lvl3 the "legal way" I had to sleep on an inn

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
could someone make a mod that made that everytime kohaku gets harassed her lust goes up by 1 point? I think that kinda makes sense

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
ok so far this is the fastest way I've found to get lust the "legal way" you can get 5 lust points each day at the farm town 3 from the "merchant" npc 1 from watching the bull fuck the cows and 1 from eating with kohaku and choosing the 1 choice edit: the npc also gives a +1 to something I think is related to NTS idk since making her sleep with the inn owner also gives a +1 to that stat

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes