krugeer

Jul 10, 2020
on the first page you can see " Walkthrough " click on the first link this is full guide, also you can find the ids of "Variable#204 "- Yarizo Relationship Value just set it with program like RpgMakerSaveEdit (or not) with this you also can change your amout of money or items

open RpgSaveEditor -> click on your save -> after you see the edit menu click advanced -> Edit Switches and Variables -> click on Variables -> find number 204 (or 204: [絆Lvl]ヤリゾー ) -> click on the rigth namber because you use Cheat God i think the number whill be something like 6 but this doesnt matter just clink on it end set it to 2 after this the cutscene should work
some link to download the editor?

Kreidian

Jan 27, 2022
The game's controls are broken. I can only move down in the menus and the character only moves left on the map. Is there a fix for this?

wolfklay

May 7, 2018
The game's controls are broken. I can only move down in the menus and the character only moves left on the map. Is there a fix for this?
Have you upgraded from an older version or is it a fresh new install? Try re-downloading the game and see if it fixes itself like that, maybe it's just a corrupt file, happens from time to time

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes