JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
are there differences between each r ? I saw someone commented an r7. Is it like the newer version? If the game isnt completed I'll wait for the whole game. Hate cliffhangers lol

Edit: I just redownloaded the r6 ver and its still not translated ( Iris part). Got error on that part too, when am walking it just fails to load bitmap or something
New additions are normally not translated in newer patches. Those get patched in english when the next update is released.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I think it's finally time for me to play this. I've waited long enough to hopefully have a decent amount of content. I want to ask though, what exactly does this mod do? Is it in English? Does it work with the latest update? Is it janky as hell?

And another question. Does secret NTR add scenes, or does it modify existing scenes to be secret NTR?

croPath

May 10, 2017
any1 mind sharing up to date save with both companions. OR just after the lava dungeon as thats as far as i've gotten due to the switches being bugged for me

Reactions: Mediocre

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
So this this game game is still in development?
yes he became lazy for a while in 2020/bit of 2021 but dev picked up a lot of slack and now delivers somewhat consistently

ntr is unique as you can be cucked as mc or you can cuck your partner and ofc regular vanilla stuff is there as well

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
Someone pls share a latest save please
SAVE PLEASE
If it's because you can't get the pirate end then follow this

1. lose to pirates

2. talk to dark elf for three day under the red light district

3. save

4. open this link :

5. drag the save file over site

6. follow site instructions

7. go to veritable 263 and drop it to 0