LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Can someone share a save where the MC didnt met with Yarizo yet, please, i dont want to play through the whole game again

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
is this completed? My r6 ver isnt fully translated :(
you might want to re-download the game agin

Can someone share a save where the MC didnt met with Yarizo yet, please, i dont want to play through the whole game again
Meeting yarizo isn't that far...if you remove the black knight event

Is there a way to turn off the womb protection in the NTR modes/scenes? or is that a whole ending on its own?
We have no idea...TechnoBreak might have other plans for that, but if you want to see pregnant Priestess then have her nabe by goblens or pirets and get their enddings

Genexis

Nov 20, 2020
you might want to re-download the game agin

Meeting yarizo isn't that far...if you remove the black knight event

We have no idea...TechnoBreak might have other plans for that, but if you want to see pregnant Priestess then have her nabe by goblens or pirets and get their enddings
are there differences between each r ? I saw someone commented an r7. Is it like the newer version? If the game isnt completed I'll wait for the whole game. Hate cliffhangers lol

Edit: I just redownloaded the r6 ver and its still not translated ( Iris part). Got error on that part too, when am walking it just fails to load bitmap or something

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes