jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Might get some PM NTR soon
Damn, sure would be a shame if I went and bought some Twitter bot accounts :sneaky:

All jokes aside I don’t get his apprehension every time this is brought up. She can already be NTR’d in battle. I guess actual events would technically be different but I’d hardly call her purely vanilla.

boborocks9

Jul 10, 2017
Running into a really weird bug where if the Priestess gets abducted by goblins or lunatics I run into a bug where it flags both the pirate abduction and the other one, which makes it so that the game bugs out when I try to rescue her and it sends me to the pirate ship. How do I fix this?

Arkas66

Mar 18, 2020
Anyone have a save, or at least a video of the pirate brutal end, along with the fortune teller visions? No matter what I do the damn fortune teller won't open her door, and it's incredibly fucking infuriating

Retty3201

Oct 29, 2018
How many scenes are there from Potion maker? Besides relationship events
pretty sizeable, theres:

- Goblin and Homeless defeats
- Tentacle wall art
- slime sewer art
- 3 different camping scenes (though 2 of them have re-used art from Relationship events)
- there's three other Inn scenes ( but again 2 re-used and one unique I think?)
- There's a beach scene involving a water balloon but no cgs involving that.
- There a dungeon scene with re-used kissing art.

There might be more, but that's all I can remember.

Som1else

Feb 7, 2020
okay, for future reference the game uses a version of rpg maker that this runs on. if the save is NOT in english click the advanced tab and click 'edit switches and variables' then head over to the variables tab and change the very first (should be at the top) variable from 0 to 1 that well change the game to english without needing to fumble around with the god charm thing (you can get it from the cabinet in your room) and figure out which one sets the language (sixth option going down if starting from the top second option going up if starting from the bottom). if you want to not cheat that should be the only variable that should be changed.

Figured would just tell people and give them the tool of how to change the game back to english mode if they have a japanese save (since the mod save files are japanese by default and some users use the japanese version)

Note:if the text is STILL in japanese, or missing entirely after doing this it means you came across a section of the game that has not been translated yet

there are three buttons, one on the right of the room, one on the bottom, and one on the left) button on the right and button on the bottom, do NOT touch the button on the left. if your trying to open the door that leads up the ladder

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1739274 View attachment 1739272
Thanks for this.

Zepkep

Jan 30, 2019
pretty sizeable, theres:

- Goblin and Homeless defeats
- Tentacle wall art
- slime sewer art
- 3 different camping scenes (though 2 of them have re-used art from Relationship events)
- there's three other Inn scenes ( but again 2 re-used and one unique I think?)
- There's a beach scene involving a water balloon but no cgs involving that.
- There a dungeon scene with re-used kissing art.

There might be more, but that's all I can remember.
rly pm has defeat scenes? i tried with homelss but orb shows nothing

Retty3201

Oct 29, 2018
rly pm has defeat scenes? i tried with homelss but orb shows nothing
ah, my bad. Defeat scenes as in her getting knocked out during battle. There's no defeat scenes/bad ends like the ones from Fortune teller.

Technobrake might add some PM bad ends with the new NTR content. If not, then hopefully its modded in.

Everestti

May 16, 2017
just a quick question, if i set the priestess lust to 200 with save editor will it bug any scenes? i remember that changing values on waziro would braken some events.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes