RanRayya

Aug 23, 2020
Thanks, I've already played the game, I'm waiting for it to be over to play it again, that's why I'm asking the question I thought the game was almost over. But so much the better, I'm not in a hurry, it promises a good lifespan, it's cool.

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Thanks, I've already played the game, I'm waiting for it to be over to play it again, that's why I'm asking the question I thought the game was almost over. But so much the better, I'm not in a hurry, it promises a good lifespan, it's cool.
For some perspective, the game has 5 planned chapters. Last October he just began to release updates for chapter 3 before people asked him to go back and expand on the stuff from the other chapters. There was a roadmap released a couple updates ago that you can search for here that was google translated. If I remember correctly work on chapter 3 will resume around fall of this year.

I’d say worst case scenario we have another 1-2 years if chapter 3-5 are the same length as the first 2 and with his yearly breaks.

Edit because I refuse to double post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
many suculents games appear but the majority are already on hiatus ;( what a shame I have a good story for a ntr game but I don't know a damn about programming and that stuff

NTR For Live

Oct 7, 2021
For some perspective, the game has 5 planned chapters. Last October he just began to release updates for chapter 3 before people asked him to go back and expand on the stuff from the other chapters. There was a roadmap released a couple updates ago that you can search for here that was google translated. If I remember correctly work on chapter 3 will resume around fall of this year.

I’d say worst case scenario we have another 1-2 years if chapter 3-5 are the same length as the first 2 and with his yearly breaks.

Edit because I refuse to double post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can i may ask what tool you used for this good Translation over Twitter ?

yuedutianxia

Jul 25, 2020
i saw in CIen when people ask when the game will be finish, TechnoBrake said the end game might turn to made by Unity, so is that game quality will be batter but take more time?

and juuust what i think... why all you like NTR...? NTR is good (for the game im not hate, and NTL is batter;) but why not Harem? not good to have 2 gril? man i wanna 3p or more! i like what TechnoBrake do, let player to choose NTR or not, and i still want the game let player to choose have harem......

RenJoker

Aug 29, 2017
I could only imagine the feeling of betrayal once Innkeeper x Priestess event continues, imagine getting cucked by a father figure of yours, lmao

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
any idea why I can't find some of the variables like 444-342-343 and some others?
simple really, a fair bit of the variables don't actually appear until you come across the thing it is linked to. prime example, grab one of the late game saves here and then compare the variables in that to the variables in a just starting the game save, you will notice a lot of the variables are missing. basically you can't edit some of the variables until you came across the thing it is tied to. for example I believe sex with goblins makes the goblin trauma stat appear.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes