AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
Changelog (v0.41 - Alpha R8):
  • Yarizo Battle Sexual harassment - 3 new events, Dick over eyes, Dick rubbing, and Asshole expansion, requires bond level 3, requires Priestess’ sexual excitement<100
  • Yarizo Battle Sex Events - 3 new events, Mating Press, I-shaped balance sex, and Breast massage sex, requires bond level 3, requires Priestess’ sexual excitement>=100
  • Yarizo Dungeon Event Circle - Ass rubbing
  • Yarizo increases Priestess’ sexual excitement by +1 if bond level is 3
  • New dungeon "Forgotten Cave", hidden dungeon (Hint: warehouse basement), return of the goblin rider (on a human female) and the rescuer system (No mention of the Hospitaler or whatever she was called tho)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A changelog before a link? Kusa!!!!!

Broggert

Oct 5, 2020
  • New dungeon "Forgotten Cave", hidden dungeon (Hint: warehouse basement), return of the goblin rider (on a human female) and the rescuer system (No mention of the Hospitaler or whatever she was called tho)

Warehouse? The one next to the burned orphanage?

MaibeHentai

Apr 27, 2018
Please Help! Every time i look inside the crystal ball wen the priestess is captured it says that i cant see anything not matter how long i wait and how often i look in it. Can someone tell me how to do it or just send me a save file please?

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
Please Help! Every time i look inside the crystal ball wen the priestess is captured it says that i cant see anything not matter how long i wait and how often i look in it. Can someone tell me how to do it or just send me a save file please?
you might have low...love? I guess, the pirate one is throwing me for a loop so (shrug)

Reactions: MaibeHentai

yuedutianxia

Jul 25, 2020
The Harem is sooooo boring for me, i don't like it, every time i see some anime with harem story i can see the protagonist is generical, weak, short, pathetic, very very boring and you see all the girls crazy for that lowlife worm.
Yes, my friend, most harem-type anime are in the same direction, and they are in a cycle from beginning to end, with no result. And as the audience grows older, as well as the audience's experience of life increases, the youth harem type of animation will become extremely ridiculous. In fact, some audiences in Asia would call such leading men 'impotent'(no sex).
But what has been confirmed in this game is the growth of the hero's sexual ability. And when our heroic sexual ability reaches a certain value, the priestess will compare with the hero after having sex with other men, and the priestess will increase her favorable of the hero. (If I'm right about what the priestess said.)
So actually the kind of harem I want to see is not the kind of naive and boring harem type. What I want to see is that the hero takes the initiative to bring women into the harem after his own efforts. And to defeat his attendant's huge dick.
I think in recent years, this kind of harem anime with the ball is in the men's court is quite popular. But if the harem anime is only about campus life and dating different girls, forget about this type of harem, this type is the dream for teenagers, not for adults. I used to love it, but now, no. However, there are people who are the opposite, maybe they want to find their 'lost youth' in these characters.

Reactions: Hrenheim

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017

Warehouse? The one next to the burned orphanage?
Yes I believe so, it was not explicitly stated where tho so that's just my best guess.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes