VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I could only imagine the feeling of betrayal once Innkeeper x Priestess event continues, imagine getting cucked by a father figure of yours, lmao
The fact that stuff like that has just been ignored for so long though really makes me feel like part of the reason the game has lagged for some periods was because the game wasn't really meant to focus on Yarizo as much as it was. And originally was going to feature a lot more defined dudes before they decided to just focus on one guy. Cause it's just silly to me how the Uncle stuff has been stuck at the point it has for like years now despite it being part of the few ways you can interact with the priestess of your own initiative. I really get the feeling it was meant to be something more like Nymphomania Paradox but where you're playing the game from the perspective of the girls lover instead.

Reactions: Damnd and colifa

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I was hoping Potion Maker wouldn't get NTR scenes... I dunno, I feel the priestess being the main NTR chick was enough.
Yeah I feel like it would've been better for her to be an aspect of why the priestess starts being okay with betraying you, like even if you weren't cheating on her with the PM it would've been more interesting if Yarizo tried to trick her into thinking you were or something like that.

RenJoker

Aug 29, 2017
For some perspective, the game has 5 planned chapters. Last October he just began to release updates for chapter 3 before people asked him to go back and expand on the stuff from the other chapters. There was a roadmap released a couple updates ago that you can search for here that was google translated. If I remember correctly work on chapter 3 will resume around fall of this year.

I’d say worst case scenario we have another 1-2 years if chapter 3-5 are the same length as the first 2 and with his yearly breaks.

Edit because I refuse to double post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll give it a proper translate, from the original tweet, he asked "It is certainly not an easy task to just implement NTR for PM, but will Netorase be OK for you guys? For example once PM reached Bond Level 5, you will get an option to enable Netorase for PM."

RenJoker

Aug 29, 2017
The fact that stuff like that has just been ignored for so long though really makes me feel like part of the reason the game has lagged for some periods was because the game wasn't really meant to focus on Yarizo as much as it was. And originally was going to feature a lot more defined dudes before they decided to just focus on one guy. Cause it's just silly to me how the Uncle stuff has been stuck at the point it has for like years now despite it being part of the few ways you can interact with the priestess of your own initiative. I really get the feeling it was meant to be something more like Nymphomania Paradox but where you're playing the game from the perspective of the girls lover instead.
I actually really liked the idea of focusing on Yarizo's event alone. I mean, the Dungeon test is what got me into the game and by that time there was not much additional NPCs to work with. Even then I was enjoying the game already, why not just try to perfect Yarizo's interaction with Priestess and start working on other NPCs afterwards? Maybe Techno was just burnt out, but I'm still hyped for every update.

Fallen Paladin

Apr 2, 2022
Tbh went here for pubic and armpit hair which is superb - I hope for more like this in the future.
All of that NTR content could be cut out and I wouldn't care.
(Tho some scenes with slimes are funny).

reyito30

Aug 3, 2020
i saw in CIen when people ask when the game will be finish, TechnoBrake said the end game might turn to made by Unity, so is that game quality will be batter but take more time?

and juuust what i think... why all you like NTR...? NTR is good (for the game im not hate, and NTL is batter;) but why not Harem? not good to have 2 gril? man i wanna 3p or more! i like what TechnoBrake do, let player to choose NTR or not, and i still want the game let player to choose have harem......
The Harem is sooooo boring for me, i don't like it, every time i see some anime with harem story i can see the protagonist is generical, weak, short, pathetic, very very boring and you see all the girls crazy for that lowlife worm.

Reactions: yuedutianxia

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
oh god what are the mods and what are actually the game? im too confused right now is this the real life ? is this the fantasy, caught in the landside, no escape from reality...

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Changelog (v0.41 - Alpha R8):
  • Yarizo Battle Sexual harassment - 3 new events, Dick over eyes, Dick rubbing, and Asshole expansion, requires bond level 3, requires Priestess’ sexual excitement<100
  • Yarizo Battle Sex Events - 3 new events, Mating Press, I-shaped balance sex, and Breast massage sex, requires bond level 3, requires Priestess’ sexual excitement>=100
  • Yarizo Dungeon Event Circle - Ass rubbing
  • Yarizo increases Priestess’ sexual excitement by +1 if bond level is 3
  • New dungeon "Forgotten Cave", hidden dungeon (Hint: warehouse basement), return of the goblin rider (on a human female) and the rescuer system (No mention of the Hospitaler or whatever she was called tho)

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes