talovehm2408

Aug 24, 2020
ayo , do anyone having a save file that continue in the begining of chapter 2 ? i deleted all my save files on my old computer and i really don't want to go though all the chapter 1 quests again

l9538168

Oct 3, 2017
Anybody knows how to unlock the warehouse dungeon or maybe have a save file ? please :3
you say secret dungeon ? if you clear the main quest....you can go back Orphanage which attack by monster now
in R7 this Orphanage disapear,but in R8 this Orphanage coming back again.
and go to only one you can get in door and go down,and you will see some maker on wall check it you can go inside goblin's hive ,but it have a glitch,you kill yourself (I test happen on goblin rider,you can try other goblin) and go to see what kohaku happen when she disapear ,it will make a loop Kohaku get inside the prison over and over again

tirfing

Apr 11, 2019
I can't get any of the port town free roam events to occur, anyone else having the same issue?
which ones specifically?

could you be referring to this event?
  • Port town free roam erotic event for Priestess x Yarizo, not explicitly stated anywhere but I assume you need max Yarizo Bond level and high lust

for this one, when yarizo relationship level is at 3, you go solo at priestess and have a meal with him then you get an untranslated scene where she gives him a blowjob

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
I'm not so sure anymore if people modding the game to high heaven before it's even released in 1.0 is a good thing...hope Technobrake doesn't mind.

Also I'm kinda disappointed that my favorite character design (Hospitaller) has gotten so little action yet. Hopefully the character will receive a more important role (like PM) instead of staying a meaningless NPC

aido1310

Feb 25, 2021
dumb question but is there any reason to play alpha 0,41 version over R8?
Ahhh sh*t! It really a dumb question bro, then why do you need the update of almost solfware you use? Of course it's because we want to get new things, for this game, the higher version, the more H-sence for you to fap :"))
Hope this helpful for you :>>
P/s: I'm not good at Endlish so there may some... you know that... :)

Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018
So, uh, I get constant game crashes on R8 as I'm trying to complete Potion Maker quests after 40 Relationship points. I accept quest, complete it and as menu is trying to load up I get crash.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Same thing happens if I'm trying to give her gift after the same 40 affection event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any leads?

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
I'm not so sure anymore if people modding the game to high heaven before it's even released in 1.0 is a good thing...hope Technobrake doesn't mind.

Also I'm kinda disappointed that my favorite character design (Hospitaller) has gotten so little action yet. Hopefully the character will receive a more important role (like PM) instead of staying a meaningless NPC
He's the one that made possible for everyone to modify the game as they please, it wasn't possible till some recent updates

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Every times i reached a bad ending there always be an infinite loop of cutscene there? (both goblin and homeless) How can i get rid of that?

RenJoker

Aug 29, 2017

I don't really think it matters though, save editing can only get you new clothes, higher bonding level is useless because there are no further interactions with Yarizo after LVL3, getting higher maso or sadistic value doesn't actually unlock options for other events because it simply hasn't implement yet. In short there are simply not enough events that you can actually benefit from editing save.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
So is been a while since i chekced this last time, is the game any closer to a final release? is there any ending already?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes