cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Honestly, I come back to this from time to time and if there's one serious issue with it, it's that Yarizo pretty much cannibalized the entire game. He's merely a follower and one you can actually miss if you happen to fail the Strength check and lack the cash to pay his debt (and if your alignment shifted to Evil I'm not even sure you can pay his debt). Having him around also means you don't have the Potion Maker at the same time or any possible future followers. It seems very weird for such a minor character to command so much of the content when Dogeshuna is hyped up as the main antagonist since the prologue. He's the one most of the NTR content should really revolve around.
HOw dare you say that. Yarizo is the true mc of this game!

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
the "debug mode" that allows you to select certain scenes in certain scenarios doesnt work for me with the different Yarizo Inn scenes. No matter which scene i choose from 1 to 5 the night just skips, is it a savefile problem maybe or other people having the same issue ?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Honestly, I come back to this from time to time and if there's one serious issue with it, it's that Yarizo pretty much cannibalized the entire game. He's merely a follower and one you can actually miss if you happen to fail the Strength check and lack the cash to pay his debt (and if your alignment shifted to Evil I'm not even sure you can pay his debt). Having him around also means you don't have the Potion Maker at the same time or any possible future followers. It seems very weird for such a minor character to command so much of the content when Dogeshuna is hyped up as the main antagonist since the prologue. He's the one most of the NTR content should really revolve around.
I've mentioned this before but I really got the impression that Yarizo wasn't intended to have this much focus early on. Because it really feels like the original intention was to have a few guys that function like him but each one would be set to a particular aspect of the game you'd regularly interact with. To explain, with the way the games systems are set up it feels like you'd have someone like Yarizo who'd be associated with dungeon exploration, who'd have a risk associated with interacting with them but also a reward that'd make the game a bit easier. So in Yarizo's case that'd be that he makes combat easier the risk obviously would be that he'd start making moves on the Priestess. The reason I feel like there would've been other characters is due to how the Uncle is set up. It really feels like he'd be really similar to Yarizo in that he'd be associated with the inn and if you keep interacting with him you'd have a similar dynamic to Yarizo, in that he'd probably get the Priestess to work for him which would net you money but with the "risk" that he'd steal her from you but that content has just never been added beyond the priestess feeling pity for him.

Grimtoof

Jun 5, 2019
That's a mod, I believe.
Is it? A quick peek around and I think it doesn't exist, and was just something brought up in reference to a comment the maker of the game made on twitter? It seems like there are only really two mods, uncorrected and uncensored which both appear to be quite a bit behind current versions.

henkkml

May 14, 2020
So i started playing and about an hour in, i'm stuck inside the port town shop for some reason, can't exit or anything, saving and reloading at a different slot does absolutely nothing and it's stuck, honestly i don't know what triggered it but might as well put it in here for information

Last save was about more than half an hour ago so yeah shit's sucks that i lost about half an hour of progress, anyway remember to save often guys

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
So i started playing and about an hour in, i'm stuck inside the port town shop for some reason, can't exit or anything, saving and reloading at a different slot does absolutely nothing and it's stuck, honestly i don't know what triggered it but might as well put it in here for information

Last save was about more than half an hour ago so yeah shit's sucks that i lost about half an hour of progress, anyway remember to save often guys
Press shift. You hid the main text box and it won't progress text or anything else. He's stacking two text boxes in the game, one that shows "background stuff" and one for main text.

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
Press shift. You hid the main text box and it won't progress text or anything else. He's stacking two text boxes in the game, one that shows "background stuff" and one for main text.
The bug comes from the game maker's fooling of the patrons

2022-04-16_234027.jpg [/QUOTE]

henkkml

May 14, 2020
I see, thanks guys but i kinda already went over the older save and continue from that point on and have since went past that point and overwritten the save slot lmao (since i already know what to do and it only took about less than 20 minutes), will definitely try if it pops out again in the future versions

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes