ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
help please since r7 that this appear when i try to run the game :/ i don't know what to do , i don't had problems with the others versions before priest.jpg

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
is there a walkthroug/guide for a femdom/ntr route?
In the first post there is a link to two versions of the walkthrough of things you can do with the current version (one is for read only the other is to add suggestions for missing scenes/requirements). You can use the search option to check for what kind of scene you would like to check about.

is it close to complete yet?
The update or the game? For the first, it takes a while all the time and the latter is a very open 'not yet'.

Triedanted

Apr 4, 2021
Port town erotic event squid fishing, requires lust=200 and lust>love, talk to NPCs with the Priestess in the Port Town during free roam
How do I start this event? I talked to every single NPC and nothing happen. I have all the requirements

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
How do I start this event? I talked to every single NPC and nothing happen. I have all the requirements
It's not well explained, but to proc it you have to do the fishing event with pc and priestess in the bottom section of the port town, to start it talk to the sailor with an event sign over his head.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes