Xacs

Oct 29, 2018
I only get the end of the pirates, I want to see the end of the goblins or the lunatics but I only get the end of the pirates :(

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018

I google translate everything so not everything is always correct. With that taken into account it seems like there’s no new erotic content this update.

Seems like the cave in the southern forest(I think) got expanded to lead to a new area. Apparently he planned a new Yarizo erotic battle event but is saving it for next update.

There’s also a new non ero event with PM when traveling in the port town alone with her. Seems to be buying ice cream again.

He also released a mini game focusing on BBC NTR with 5 erotic events.

Reactions: Treatsxxx
Feb 18, 2020

I google translate everything so not everything is always correct. With that taken into account it seems like there’s no new erotic content this update.

Seems like the cave in the southern forest(I think) got expanded to lead to a new area. Apparently he planned a new Yarizo erotic battle event but is saving it for next update.

There’s also a new non ero event with PM when traveling in the port town alone with her. Seems to be buying ice cream again.

OH SHIT, need this translated ASAP!

jackblack20

Oct 17, 2020

Need a link to that mini game asap

Retty3201

Oct 29, 2018
This time the main is a small update with 2 additional dungeons, I was planning a battle lewd event of Yarizo, but I will carry it over to next week and implement a little warm event of PM.
Huh? Did google translate get this wrong, is there a yarizo update next week?

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Changelog (v0.41 - Alpha R9):
  • 2 new dungeons
  • 1 new Port Town event - when in the Port Town split the party up and you can find an ice cream seller, you need Potion Maker with you to activate the event

News:
  • Super short update, no erotic content.
  • Techno also released a new mini game focused around BBC NTR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes