TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I just got this game and am very confused. I can't seem to raise her lust more then 1 time.... I did the event in the resturant where she eats a meal and the guy sits next to her etc etc etc and then... the first time she got 2 of something I am guessing lust not that its clear and then next day when I did that same event again nothing. The game looks good, it also looks very frustrating, if someone could give me some hints that would be great and not the oh it was 200 pages back crap either.

Mar 22, 2021
I just got this game and am very confused. I can't seem to raise her lust more then 1 time.... I did the event in the resturant where she eats a meal and the guy sits next to her etc etc etc and then... the first time she got 2 of something I am guessing lust not that its clear and then next day when I did that same event again nothing. The game looks good, it also looks very frustrating, if someone could give me some hints that would be great and not the oh it was 200 pages back crap either.
In sewage you have repeatable event where she can stuck lust

Nov 20, 2019
how do i raise potion maker relationship so i can access her 3 other relationship events? ive done the first two and she is at 8 relationship points

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Can someone please tell me how to open the prison cells in the sewer? Trying to get to the hobo camp but all the doors are closed, also the one to the very north that seems to have a ladder behind it? I have the lockpick but it does nothing. This game is really frustrating.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Looks like that roadmap he made a while back was just for show. He's still dragging his feet with these "updates" and is more interested in shitposting on twitter and making minigames nobody asked for rather than work on this game. Thankfully I'm not a patron anymore but lmao imagine paying for this shit at this point.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes