HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Can someone please tell me how to open the prison cells in the sewer? Trying to get to the hobo camp but all the doors are closed, also the one to the very north that seems to have a ladder behind it? I have the lockpick but it does nothing. This game is really frustrating.
In one of the water rooms is a worker who will give you the key.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
ah ok thank you so much for the help. I think I did talk to the worker... he just told me I was in the way and get out but I will keep looking. Thanks again.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
ah ok thank you so much for the help. I think I did talk to the worker... he just told me I was in the way and get out but I will keep looking. Thanks again.
That's what he says when the quest isn't active. You have to accept the quest to get the key.

Ysfggboi

Apr 16, 2020
View attachment 522425

Overview:
The protagonists are a male fledgeling adventurer and a priestess.
The priestess is modest and ladylike for the public, but in fact, she is deeply into the adventurer and crazy about his dick.
The story is about the girl who is way too horny on the contrary to appearance.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-24
Release Date: 2022-04-24
Developer: TechnoBrake - - - - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: R9a
Language: English, Japanese
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Notice: If you come across blank text boxes while playing the latest update this is because that content has not yet been translated to English

Why this game was re-instated, read HERE.
Before you start screeching like a broken record, read
HERE.
Regarding the NTR/Vanilla content in game, read
HERE.

DOWNLOAD
Win: PIXELDRAIN - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extra: SAVE
Walkthrough: -

Karendia thanks for the link

View attachment 522427 View attachment 522428 View attachment 522429 View attachment 522431 View attachment 522430 View attachment 522433 View attachment 522432
When I give a gift to the potioner it gives me this error and crashes 1651451926478.png
Solutions please?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes