d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
please help i cant find the answer to this anywhere ! how do i raise potion maker relationship so i can access her 3 other relationship events? ive done the first two and she is at 8 relationship points now what?
Raise her affection level by doing her quest or just give her gift that can be bought from red district

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
please don't ignore me :,( since the r7, then the r8 and now the r9 update I have had this problem when I want to run the game this message appears, the strange thing is that sometimes it works one out of every 100 times I try and then I close the game and I want to start it again and it appears again, what can i do?
That's one of the built-in RPG Maker tilesets so you need to install the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP as the file isn't included with the actual game download.

Feb 18, 2020
There was some but they're old. like 2021. I don't know if I should redownload and just play everything again or what
Honestly i'd try that since no one else is helping and there doesn't seem to be a fixed found, with files on here sometimes redownloading a newer file helps with problems like these. I suggest doing a test and seeing if it happens again on a redownload, if it doesnt then it was your files.

Bo0m3R

May 15, 2020
I keep getting an error that crashes the game, whenever I try to give a gift to the Potion Maker.
I didn't have this in the older versions.
PM Error.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Rexident

Mazoq

Mar 7, 2019
I keep getting an error that crashes the game, whenever I try to give a gift to the Potion Maker.
I didn't have this in the older versions.
View attachment 1791098
Same here. And running it through Locale Emulator only makes the "?" in the error box turn into japanese characters. If anyone got any solution to this, I'd appreciate it, too.

Titanio

Jun 10, 2019
I have a question, for the MC and the priestess, what stats do you think are worth leveling up? Explain the reasoning of your answer pls (sorry for my bad english, is not my main language)

dhanfayodaru

May 18, 2019
How far is the story for this game now on R9 update? the last i played were v.0.41a1 and it reached chapter 2 without much issue. (so far so good in that version. tho, theres not much content in it).

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
How far is the story for this game now on R9 update? the last i played were v.0.41a1 and it reached chapter 2 without much issue. (so far so good in that version. tho, theres not much content in it).
None of the R updates progressed the story. Technobrake wanted to increase the amount of content in what was already here, so that's what they did.

Bo0m3R

May 15, 2020
Same here. And running it through Locale Emulator only makes the "?" in the error box turn into japanese characters. If anyone got any solution to this, I'd appreciate it, too.
I bypassed this problem by using the Portable Cheat God in the game, maximizing the relationship points/level with the Pm.
This way you can do the events without grinding.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes