Nov 20, 2019
how do i raise potion maker relationship so i can access her 3 other relationship events? ive done the first two and she is at 8 relationship points

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
It doesn't work with joiplay anymore?
It asks you to download a RTP (runtime package) for joiplay now then choose it (take rpg vx ace for example). problem is, whatever runtime package you download is in .exe format so joiplay doesn't see it and thus you can't choose it.

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Why do people click on games that're tagged with "NTR" only to then whine about the NTR content?
because some people don't see the tag before they click on the game
Either that or they're looking for Netori. I myself can't stand Netorare (I disabled it in this game and I'm trying to avoid anything related), but I don't dislike Netori. Since F95 doesn't have specific tags for NTR, I have to enter a thread and look at comments to either see if the Netorare is avoidable or if it's Netori.
Then again, I'm talking about my case.
Also, fix for the "NoMethodError" when :c

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
please don't ignore me :,( since the r7, then the r8 and now the r9 update I have had this problem when I want to run the game this message appears, the strange thing is that sometimes it works one out of every 100 times I try and then I close the game and I want to start it again and it appears again, what can i do?

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
please don't ignore me :,( since the r7, then the r8 and now the r9 update I have had this problem when I want to run the game this message appears, the strange thing is that sometimes it works one out of every 100 times I try and then I close the game and I want to start it again and it appears again, what can i do?
Did you download the r9a game from scratch? Try and see in the folders if the missing file is even there.

Berse29292¡292

Feb 6, 2021
how can you level up yashiro in affection with the priestess and also be able to have relationships with the npc in the taverns with all the affection options?

Nov 20, 2019
please help i cant find the answer to this anywhere ! how do i raise potion maker relationship so i can access her 3 other relationship events? ive done the first two and she is at 8 relationship points now what?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes