tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
To unlock the magical gate in the shrine you have to go in the orphonage (where you kill the goblin) and explore the cave, at the end of the cave you will be able to unlock the magical gate from the inside (it's basically just a shortcut).

Dan66677

Jul 13, 2021
Someone has no problems with the werewolf event, use the save from the previous alpha 9 and now that I do the mission in the witch's forest, it does not appear, what do I do?

Yellowman3334

Dec 14, 2021
Apparently this is going to be main story. Hopefully after level 5 all pm events are ntr versions. But the dude is making 60k+ a year off patrons hes going to milk this project. I doubt he's gonna add it till next year which he mentioned maybe only as a DLC on twitter.

So really if you all want to see this unsubscribe from his patron then he would have motivation to add this.

DDNNAA

Feb 3, 2022
Where I can find werewolf ?
And how I can open the magic cave ?
[Talk to adventurer at the church] I really need help i dunno how to complete this quest i already talk to the green hair girl in the Church
And i have a question where to find "Yarizo" NTR guy ?
and already got an answer

lmlAzazel

Mar 23, 2020
Apparently this is going to be main story. Hopefully after level 5 all pm events are ntr versions. But the dude is making 60k+ a year off patrons hes going to milk this project. I doubt he's gonna add it till next year which he mentioned maybe only as a DLC on twitter.

So really if you all want to see this unsubscribe from his patron then he would have motivation to add this.
previously he did a survey of "how many drawings would you like to see added" the majority asked for a minimum of 3 of medium quality, that's why the quality has dropped compared to drawings from old versions, personally I don't see the problem that adds more content since it wants to lengthen the game as much as possible, even more so now that Yarizo's level has been reduced from 10 to 5, imagine how long the story I imagined was at the time

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018

No way thats an official drawing, it looks traced over G3mma artworks

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Can you guys Please Explain me about dice system
I don't have any insight into the code, but from what I can see it works by rolling a certain number of d6 to try to exceed a target value. So if it's a strength test, the number of dice you roll depends on your strength score.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes