Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Apparently this is going to be main story. Hopefully after level 5 all pm events are ntr versions. But the dude is making 60k+ a year off patrons hes going to milk this project. I doubt he's gonna add it till next year which he mentioned maybe only as a DLC on twitter.

So really if you all want to see this unsubscribe from his patron then he would have motivation to add this.
DEV posted this in 2019 december.30
[The production is still in the dungeon test stage, and the amount of work and content to complete the product version is hundreds of times that of the dungeon test, so it's still a long way to go, but I'll do my best to get it out by the end of 2020!]

Another false promises fed to the patrons, really shame because i like the Netorare in this game :FacePalm:.

RedPotatoe

Feb 20, 2020
I can´t find the werewolf. I talkerd to the redhead guy and went to the corner below the church and it doesn´t appear at night or at day. help?

Apr 13, 2018
I just downloaded it and most of the text are Japanese. So... How many days before the game get translated after an update? Also the translation are also jap in Menu and content from previous version.

Apr 13, 2018
I just downloaded it and most of the text are Japanese. So... How many days before the game get translated after an update? Also the translation are also jap in Menu and content from previous version.
Wait I was wrong. My save are using Jap language and I don't know how to change it.
So anyone have a working save? the last save I got is R5-R7 and when I go to the mission I always get an Error

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
i remember there were some list of value for this game....
can someone help me find it ?
with how much the page s, it was really take my time, and incase i miss it because the fast forwarding

Reactions: Tenz08
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes