dcode

Jul 22, 2017
either the link is dead or mega is having problems. Are the thread links updated? I don't see people complaining about the bug
link is ok
but bbcode have some problems. I don't know how to use.

i try fix the link. check

Reactions: amnot
Nov 20, 2019
Raise her affection level by doing her quest or just give her gift that can be bought from red district
i did the chest quest but there are no others and that one is non repeatable so i don't know what quests u mean also i cant find the gift seller you talked about could you please be more specific

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
i did the chest quest but there are no others and that one is non repeatable so i don't know what quests u mean also i cant find the gift seller you talked about could you please be more specific
You can buy gift here, you can access it after the some early quest to find someone related to smell (forgot the detail).

Reactions: The Omni Degenerate

Tripfriend

Apr 17, 2018
That guy was saying he will make animation when the patreon reach a goal that is reached and still no animations :(
Animations are overrated. We had an example of what he can do with the minigame Another Story and it's honestly bad, Techno oughta keep his time doing art and squashing bugs

Tripfriend

Apr 17, 2018
Pixel animations aren't really that hard to do. Pixel animations also increase the quality of a RPGM game tremendously.
Oh, pixels are much better yeah. I'd rather he keep giving us scenes and work on implementing bond levels properly before tackling that issue.

IlorineI

Jun 15, 2020
In my menu it isnt showing an option button nor anything for launguage? The japanese option in the intro menu doesnt seem to work either

venomzzz

Mar 24, 2019
i got bug where my friendship point at max but the option to progress does't show

anyone know any solution?? thanks

Dan66677

Jul 13, 2021
In my menu it isnt showing an option button nor anything for launguage? The japanese option in the intro menu doesnt seem to work either
in the closet there are some options if I remember correctly the first one will give you a medal which when activated will give you different options including the change of language

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes