Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
I have a weird problem. I'm doing the quest where I help Michael hunt down the "Unknown". Get to the point where I have to chase him down. I figured this would be a boss fight, so I should restock on items. I head back to the city, which the game allows me to do, but now I can't find where he is to resume the quest.

Anyone know what to do?

JackDAReaper

Sep 4, 2018
I have a weird problem. I'm doing the quest where I help Michael hunt down the "Unknown". Get to the point where I have to chase him down. I figured this would be a boss fight, so I should restock on items. I head back to the city, which the game allows me to do, but now I can't find where he is to resume the quest.

Anyone know what to do?
You're suppose to do the other main quest first, since Michael needs time to recover.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Maybe I'd pay for it if the updates were satisfactory? I have the money, I've thought about it, but ultimately, I don't want to support a man who'll go on break for months while making 60k from his Patreon.
I agree with you completely. I am also a freeloader, he does not update enough for me to pay him monthly.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Oh seems I misunderstood and confused you for some techno pay piggy
I'm not. He is too slow of a updater for paying him monthly. But like I said, if the free players all want PM ntr, but the ones who pay him say NO, it is obvious who he will listen too.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes