Pienator

Sep 22, 2019
How do I get PM as a follower if I let the dipshit die in the port town? The guides only say that you get followers if you get him.

PângTông

Nov 5, 2017
godsawe.png

Guys, I start my save, it always has a black screen, I went from R9 to R10, I already tried using it again on R9 and it also has a black screen again. should i wait for some bug fix? (I'm at the bar, in the capital)

Lewdbor

Jun 15, 2019
It still saddens me that this game does not have persistent characters in the game world. It is even set up for it with the themes. However none of the characters do shit when you go alone as either character. What a shame.
Yeah, the updates for like the last forever are just random scenes with no real build up or relevance. I'd still like some development to the Yarizo bar scenes to have later progressions. It's all just one and done.

But the game is such a buggy mess that he probably couldn't even do multi layered events, the love/lust/NTR meters are already broken when it comes to battle events and camp scenes as it is.

jackblack20

Oct 17, 2020
I'm having trouble with the public toilet event? I can't find a toilet in the port town, and the one in the village doesn't seem to trigger anything when I go in.
For me i just went in with with preistess and yarizo to the village close to tradijg route toilet which is bottom right of the map, 200 lust 0 love.

SirPasta

Apr 8, 2021
Figured out the werewolf quest. As others have said you want to start at the Trading Post village, go to the inn and talk to the red haired guy above where the quest board is. Choosing the top option will accept the quest and give you one good alignment, I haven't tested the other options. After accepting the quest, go to the Witch's Forest. The werewolf will be on a side path at the bottom right corner of the initial area, below where the old church is. The key here is that he only appeared for me at night. I'm not sure it matters but there was that owl hooting/frog croaking background music when I found him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinxflavio2

pestmarke

Apr 1, 2018
i immediately get a method error as soon as i try to change to 2 star quests. not entering the quest list just literally moving the cursor over to it. I thought, maybe its because of the old save so i started a new file but the exact same problem happend. I genuinely think the developer just draws a scene, puts it in the game, adds random parameters and doesnt even test them if they work in context

Reactions: joojnista37

Dan66677

Jul 13, 2021
i immediately get a method error as soon as i try to change to 2 star quests. not entering the quest list just literally moving the cursor over to it. I thought, maybe its because of the old save so i started a new file but the exact same problem happend. I genuinely think the developer just draws a scene, puts it in the game, adds random parameters and doesnt even test them if they work in context
I used the update 9 save I was in the forest with yaziro I only heard the owl, a woodpecker and the birds but not the toad

Tripfriend

Apr 17, 2018
Is Yarizo bond level 3 the highest implemented without cheats? I've used max relationship and slept at the inn plenty of time for bond level 4 alongside doing a few events here and there to see if it'll trigger a bond point, nothing is happening. I also can't seem to trigger inn level 4 with the Event Viewer

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes