AwsumSteampunk

Sep 6, 2017
I'm struggling to understand how to run this game. I downloaded and installed RPG Maker Vx Ace (One suggested by another person here), extracted the game, and clicked "Install". It tells me the .bat shortcut it refers to has been changed/moved. So I click the .bat, it looks like it does more extracting, then nothing happens. Although I do have a little heart in my taskbar. Clicking that just takes me to msn.com, of all things. However, there's also a "App" file, which I extract, and click the "Energy" application in there, and it does the same thing as the .bat. What am I doing wrong, and what do I do right?

Edit; Okay, I figured it out. It's a simple solution. But uploadhaven gave me a dud file. Just don't download from there. Racity is slower, but once downloaded, all you need to do, is extract and run. After downloading and installing RPG Maker, of course :p

Last edited:

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
I'm struggling to understand how to run this game. I downloaded and installed RPG Maker Vx Ace (One suggested by another person here), extracted the game, and clicked "Install". It tells me the .bat shortcut it refers to has been changed/moved. So I click the .bat, it looks like it does more extracting, then nothing happens. Although I do have a little heart in my taskbar. Clicking that just takes me to msn.com, of all things. However, there's also a "App" file, which I extract, and click the "Energy" application in there, and it does the same thing as the .bat. What am I doing wrong, and what do I do right?
Might be wrong about this, but technically you don't need to 'extract' anything to have the game work. The RPG Maker has to just be installed so that, once you enter the game folder, when you open the Game.Exe it directly starts the game. The RPG Maker app gives your PC the means to open the files tied to the exe without bugging. There's no needs for any extracting if not to check scenes without playing the game.

AwsumSteampunk

Sep 6, 2017
Might be wrong about this, but technically you don't need to 'extract' anything to have the game work. The RPG Maker has to just be installed so that, once you enter the game folder, when you open the Game.Exe it directly starts the game. The RPG Maker app gives your PC the means to open the files tied to the exe without bugging. There's no needs for any extracting if not to check scenes without playing the game.
Thank you for the reply. I figured out the problem, I'll edit it into my original post, in case someone else struggles.

Reactions: JBukharin

Xilua

Feb 9, 2018
So im promoted to 2 star, but game crashes when i try to look at the 2 star quest. please help
there's a fixed version a few page back you can search it on the search bar or just go back a few page and search it manually

Why does her love randomly decrease and how can I increase it?
love can decreases when you choose an answer that the priestess didn't like or when the priestess is kidnaped after you lose a battle to a certain enemies like goblin but it only decreases on the 3rd or 4th days onward after you loses the battle iirc, if you want to increase love you can trigger some events with the priestess or the easy way is using the cheat medal.

Reactions: Sinrare

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
I will put change log (MTL) here and wait for heroes:

"Brothel" is added to the entertainment district
・ New costumes added to the mob women "Human" and "Dark Elf"
- unique graphic will be displayed when having sex with the mob woman "Human".
・ Three types of hairstyle patterns for the mob woman "Dark Elf" have been added to a total of five types.
・ Re-implementation of "Succubus in the red-light district" & event implementation up to bond Level 2

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes