DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
That's too sensitive, maybe he's a Japanese so he has too much stress already? I can understand his feeling but he need to know there's almost nothing in the world cant be pirated, and most of them choose to ignore it (or even support it, like if 100 people interact with your product there will be 10 willingly pay for it, some marketing theory shit). I havent interact with any Jpese dude but i dont think he a typical one :(

nhocboypt

Mar 9, 2022
@Karendia technobrake says he wants to quit and is blaming you and f95. lol, u guys think its excuse or real?
his feeling about all this pirating and f95 is understandable but it appear to me this is the final straw rather than the sole reason making him want to quit.
and you probably should take those screenshot down unless you want to stir some drama in TechnoBrake server.

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
his feeling about all this pirating and f95 is understandable but it appear to me this is the final straw rather than the sole reason making him want to quit.
and you probably should take those screenshot down unless you want to stir some drama in TechnoBrake server.
not my fault he is being unreasonable. at least his admin looks like he has good sense. most game developers ignore pirates, why cant this guy?

nhocboypt

Mar 9, 2022
also, afaik ,chinese and japanese hate each other guts so i think his hatred for chinese is "normal".
he could still be racist but i just wanna drop that point about the chinese and japanese so maybe he's not actually racist.

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
Man I knew the Japanese/Korean/Chinese rivalry was strong, but that's literally casual racism :KEK:

Imo he is looking for an excuse to stop working on it, just looking at the latest update show that he is less enthusiast about the game.
Or maybe that being paid 5 figure per month without any deadline is not really that motivating.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Man I knew the Japanese/Korean/Chinese rivalry was strong, but that's literally casual racism :KEK:

Imo he is looking for an excuse to stop working on it, just looking at the latest update show that he is less enthusiast about the game.
Or maybe that being paid 5 figure per month without any deadline is not really that motivating.
They really hate each-other, it's hard to find a indie dev in these locations that is chill toward each-other.
Though TechnoBrake's political visions are very protective of the asian people, what he is doing is sinophobia.
Immature and disappointing. He can't get over the fact that not everyone will like what he is doing, and despite making insane amounts of money for a small creator, he still loses over the most tiny shit

Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
As a personal comment, does anyone else just feel like this game isn't going anywhere? When the game was still in the "Dungeon Test" stage I thought it was pretty good and expected that with some more development it would turn out even better, but now most of the updates are fairly small and add pretty much no meaningful content. Most of the new events are hardly related at all and they mainly seem to just be a slight reskin of a previous scene with some slightly different dialogue.

I know the Rx updates are supposed to be fleshing out the base game before going back to the main story but I feel like they aren't adding anything worthwhile. Just wondering if you guys feel the same way or if I have just lost all my enthusiasm for this game.
Yarizo updates drowned the game. Now everything revolves around him and the creator prefers to waste his time creating random small games of 5 minutes of gameplay instead of making major updates for Priestess.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Since the moment i've recognised a large amount of contents in this game only in 'test phase', and could only be watched through cheat mode not in progressing gameplay, i know the dev has a major issue with his game, and most likely the game would never be finished. He come up with many ideas but dont concentrate on developing it, and keep putting nonsense scenes into the game is the first step of building an abandoned game :whistle:

Reactions: nhocboypt

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
It's his game, he can take his time with it. What's it to you guys anyways ?
Beside, it's his first big project, let's just watch from the sideline instead of being dramaqueen over trivial stuffs.

• Haha
Reactions: FlamesOfFury

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
He should just admit to himself he bit more than he could chew and has no fucking idea where to take this game's development at this point rather than blame piracy for his lack of motivation.
Especially considering that sites like this are a big reason why so many games get support. Patreon doesn't have a good tag/ search system for adult games so most times people won't even know your game exists without finding it here first

Jan 3, 2019
The game is too much for a solo dev anyway. He should have made a smaller project and now he is taking forever.
Besides that, he makes his minigames which could be real projects if napri would be over.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes