Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Changelog (v0.41 - Alpha R11):
  • Brothel added to the Red Light District, I believe it is the far left building, currently can only enter as solo male protagonist, has a pole dancing scene and gives you the ability to hire female brothel NPCs to fuck, also has a VIP room but it currently does not do anything
  • New appearance options added to female NPCs, includes clothing, hairstyles, and sex positions

News:
  • Apparently next update will focus on Brothel content for the Priestess
  • New contest/questionnaire to recommend a new event for this game, not too sure on the details tbh but if you are interested you should be able to find more information on the dev's Patreon or Ci-en

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
As a personal comment, does anyone else just feel like this game isn't going anywhere? When the game was still in the "Dungeon Test" stage I thought it was pretty good and expected that with some more development it would turn out even better, but now most of the updates are fairly small and add pretty much no meaningful content. Most of the new events are hardly related at all and they mainly seem to just be a slight reskin of a previous scene with some slightly different dialogue.

I know the Rx updates are supposed to be fleshing out the base game before going back to the main story but I feel like they aren't adding anything worthwhile. Just wondering if you guys feel the same way or if I have just lost all my enthusiasm for this game.

reyito30

Aug 3, 2020
As a personal comment, does anyone else just feel like this game isn't going anywhere? When the game was still in the "Dungeon Test" stage I thought it was pretty good and expected that with some more development it would turn out even better, but now most of the updates are fairly small and add pretty much no meaningful content. Most of the new events are hardly related at all and they mainly seem to just be a slight reskin of a previous scene with some slightly different dialogue.

I know the Rx updates are supposed to be fleshing out the base game before going back to the main story but I feel like they aren't adding anything worthwhile. Just wondering if you guys feel the same way or if I have just lost all my enthusiasm for this game.
Same here :cautious:
281360809_566848391463889_6899334424210160888_n.jpg

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018

I haven't played an update in months at this point. Tons of games have come out since then and after a while, it's hard to keep interested. What's a chance of a final version/release this year?

Reactions: Mordith135

lmlAzazel

Mar 23, 2020
I expected more from this update, more variety of npc doesn't bother me but it's not like there are so many different positions with them, I think there are scenes where the priestess, Yarizo or the npc could be corrected both in proportions and in the application of the outfit to the scene

Aug 8, 2021
Changelog (v0.41 - Alpha R11):
  • Brothel added to the Red Light District, I believe it is the far left building, currently can only enter as solo male protagonist, has a pole dancing scene and gives you the ability to hire female brothel NPCs to fuck, also has a VIP room but it currently does not do anything
  • New appearance options added to female NPCs, includes clothing, hairstyles, and sex positions

News:
  • Apparently next update will focus on Brothel content for the Priestess
  • New contest/questionnaire to recommend a new event for this game, not too sure on the details tbh but if you are interested you should be able to find more information on the dev's Patreon or Ci-en

How do you get the succubus 2?

Aug 8, 2021
How do I make yaziro level up and allow me to access scenes with either missions
Just use cheat, or just grind it to level up. You need a certain level of desire for yarizo before accessing lv3. Lv2 is from regular sleeping. Lv 3 is from the inn, but you will need to make sure the level is high enough.

Dan66677

Jul 13, 2021
Just use cheat, or just grind it to level up. You need a certain level of desire for yarizo before accessing lv3. Lv2 is from regular sleeping. Lv 3 is from the inn, but you will need to make sure the level is high enough.
I must access battles with yaziro to level up but I have fought a lot and it does not level up you have a saved brother

Aug 8, 2021

I'm still excited for the game, and I like to think of these as side quests. They don't add any "value" to the game, but it helps make the world bigger. The main game will resume in fall, and technobrake said he might scrap iris content due to low demand. So when the main game do finally return, please support her. She needs more love.

Aug 8, 2021
I must access battles with yaziro to level up but I have fought a lot and it does not level up you have a saved brother
Actually, after double checking, it looks like you have enough to go to level 3 (highest level currently). Can you post lust level? Also, sadly I can't post the save here, but I'll try to guide you through it on how I level it up.

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020

games that include corruption or ntr become better with deep and big living world. This game turn to be a GTA like ero game, not totaly but going to be, i mean there is a giant world and dev add divorse path that shaped by play style. For a 1 person developed game, this game is quite good. Best part is game development literaly shaped by people voice.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Why doesn't he just focus on one thing at a time? He's constantly jumping around with content and it's killing the pacing. Like instead of randomly doing brothel content why doesn't he just focus on Yarizo right now since he was working on that anyway? Then after Yarizo he could finish up PM. Basically finish up established characters instead of making brand new content and characters.

Hell you still can't ask Priestess to fuck Yarizo, something that was in the dungeon test and their interactions still feel barebones. If Techno doesn't have any management or planning skills them maybe he should hire someone who does. I give Technobrake the benefit of the doubt because this is an ambitious project but it's clear he needs help with development.

Reactions: ionek

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Why doesn't he just focus on one thing at a time? He's constantly jumping around with content and it's killing the pacing. Like instead of randomly doing brothel content why doesn't he just focus on Yarizo right now since he was working on that anyway? Then after Yarizo he could finish up PM. Basically finish up established characters instead of making brand new content and characters.
I partially agree about jumping around but he spent like a year (or even more) on Yarizo and Potion Maker and there are a lot of other stuff that he needs to do. Like well… side quests, additional content he promised to delver like brothel (which was annoying place holder for years now) etc etc. Its a big game, that needs more meat on bones and its not only Yarizo and PM. I would even say he should focus his attention elsewhere cause number and quality of repeatable side quests (which is main source of income and exp) are quite disappointing.

Reactions: Darkbringer498
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes