PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
Guys technobrake is one of the dev that contantly update and give effort for his work. You guys are always negative critize game and dev for nonsense. Most of us play it for free, there is pool and feedback page for game development, technobrake update game by demand of paid players. If you dont like it then pay it and share your tought for future of game. Try to destroy game on pirate forum is totaly nonsense. I hope technobrake keep going forward.

There is real trash devs that milking 70-80k dolar monthly and only update 2 time in year with just 2-3 scenes(example, Darkcookie)

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
I talk about my opinion.
This game can be popular does have the merit of.
Better character settings, character characterization is still better.
The gameplay is quite good in RPGM, and the dungeon mode is innovative.
Pixel sprites and image production can indeed be improved, VxAce engine has a ceiling, of course, can be like a gaiden game to hire a painter on behalf of painting.
The main drawback is the plot, because to challenge the NTR theme, the script is a very high demand, currently doing a good RPGM game no more than 5
This is because the plot of pure love between the male and female protagonists in the early stage is too thin, because the penis is big to love other people's heroine, it does not meet common sense.
Good works usually create lamentable blunders to advance the NTR plot, (for example:ネノトリ(No English)& NTRPG 2)

Competing NTR game products, good picture quality are: famous cartoonist 1[Takeda Hiromitsu/武田弘光]的爆乳パーティーNTR 1
The game is high
Game team: ]
English, good story with game team: [NTRMan]

Selling games like videotapes is a thing of the past, and crowdfunding and livestreaming are the main sources of income for game makers.

TechnoBrake has jumped on the bandwagon by including patrons in the game, gaining popularity through overseas fan promotion and making money before the game is even finished, rather than gaining popularity for quality after release, as NTRPG2 did.

Does he not know the high percentage of Chinese inside the patrons? Even the collaborating artists are Chinese, and as soon as piracy is mentioned, they start to be racist? He's just an assistant, and if it triggers a boycott, it's not necessarily good for the producer's income.

Finally, that English translation is laughable.
There will be no Chinese translator who will use his English version of the book to translate Chinese.

English translation is too garbage!
It misses a lot of the meaning and the wrong tone

(I recommend:[逆流そふと]ネノトリ(No English)& - ……)

Last edited:

Bruhmo

Jul 3, 2020
On one hand, I gotta give props to TB for essentially making the game from scratch. Coding a game, even using an established game engine is a large task on its own, but also creating all of the art and all of the writing as well is an astonishment. On the other hand, the guy does not have a clear sense of direction on what the fuck he wants to do with the game. Content updates are scattered everywhere, without any roadmap whatsoever. His patrons are basically paying for 5-minute add-ons or minigames of whatever the fuck he wants to make. The way I see it, NPri's scope has gone way beyond TB's capabilities, too much work needs to be done just for an update. He's said in his twitter in the past that writing dialogue for the scenes is tiring. I'd say he better hire someone to code parts of the game while he works on art / writing, or at least a little bit of help. That much work for one man + a few translators is really bad for any project.

Reactions: TotallyNotFappin

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
TechnoBrake has jumped on the bandwagon by including patrons in the game, gaining popularity through overseas fan promotion and making money before the game is even finished, rather than gaining popularity for quality after release, as NTRPG2 did.
Tbf he has a number of relatively successful games so its not like he just appeared outta nowhere. But i feel like his words about “being dumb kid” and “not as professional as rem” are quite true.

Tripfriend

Apr 17, 2018
Doing the same project for a long time can really give a big sense of fatigue, I'm speaking from experience but the grass is always greener when it comes to starting new things. I'd say he could use a break to refocus on where he wants to take the game, ultimately though, the people who pay for that are his fans.

Feb 18, 2020
Yarizo updates drowned the game. Now everything revolves around him and the creator prefers to waste his time creating random small games of 5 minutes of gameplay instead of making major updates for Priestess.
Worst part? Most of Yaziro's scenes aren't that great... NTR wise, I don't think any scene he has tops the slot machine rando.

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
Look, I really like Techno's design style, and even more his art style. All the guy really needs to do is follow his penis (heart) and do what he has the most passion in. With all the side games and small updates, I don't think that passion is in this game. Leaving this project might break some hearts but if it keeps him making good content consistently then it's worth it.

Last edited:

LeVocaloid

May 28, 2018
Look, I really like Techno's design style, and even more his art style. All the guy really needs to do is follow his penis (heart) and do what he has the most passion in. With all the side games and small updates, I don't think that passion is in this game. Leaving this project might break some hearts but if it keeps him making good content consistently then it's worth it.
Personally, I think if he leaves this project then a lot of people will leave his Patreon. Well, at least I personally wouldn't just want multiple minigames but instead a fully complete game that lasts up to a few hours. But maybe abandoning this game is for the best as you said, he's gotta consider the trade-offs though.

Reactions: TotallyNotFappin

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
it's me or this game It's not going anywhere for 6 or 7 updates I felt it stuck that nothing progresses in the story

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes