Galnij

Feb 19, 2022
Patreon is over 5k every month.
Going on for many years. He easily made 150k bucks. Also 99.99% donations are from the western audience.
Why is he still prioritizing Japanese? Simple, he will also sell the game once it is done and earn another fortune.
Going by the degree of completion it will easily take another few years at the very minimum.
I think this is one of the first RPG Maker Hentai games that will earn over a million bucks.
Somewhere down the line I think people have lost their rationality and some developers like this guy are realizing that working on the game and trying to finish it is actually contrary to their own financial benefit.
Why finish a game when you can easily milk 60k from Patreon alone for doing minimum work? Wouldn't suprise me if they actually had additional jobs and other revenue sources.
gotta respect the hustle

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That wasn't removed, the option's still there. I think it might be only for particular ones though
I ran through every netorase event with the control key held down just to kill him, it never popped up. It's supposed to be there after the fingering event which is the very first one but no matter what order the dialogue choices I chose or how high the protags insanity was it never popped up. If it is there then triggering it isn't very straight forward.

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
Patreon is over 5k every month.
Going on for many years. He easily made 150k bucks. Also 99.99% donations are from the western audience.
Why is he still prioritizing Japanese? Simple, he will also sell the game once it is done and earn another fortune.
Going by the degree of completion it will easily take another few years at the very minimum.
I think this is one of the first RPG Maker Hentai games that will earn over a million bucks.
Somewhere down the line I think people have lost their rationality and some developers like this guy are realizing that working on the game and trying to finish it is actually contrary to their own financial benefit.
Why finish a game when you can easily milk 60k from Patreon alone for doing minimum work? Wouldn't suprise me if they actually had additional jobs and other revenue sources.
If this pic related is raking alot money for barely any content every release for his disgusting art, why not others?

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
I ran through every netorase event with the control key held down just to kill him, it never popped up. It's supposed to be there after the fingering event which is the very first one but no matter what order the dialogue choices I chose or how high the protags insanity was it never popped up. If it is there then triggering it isn't very straight forward.
You can kill him when you first meet him at the port. If you let him come in your party then he is in here forever.

Reactions: Mosterlab

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You can kill him when you first meet him at the port. If you let him come in your party then he is in here forever.
I know but you used to be able to kill him during a netorase event. The walkthrough even still lists it.
Yarizo Fingering - Started at the heart icon over the table in your Inn room (You can also choose to kill Yarizo during this scene)
You used to be able to let him die in combat too, now he just runs away.
It's honestly a shame, letting someone else kill him isn't as fun. Whole reason I'd let him live at the port was so Jimmy could kill him himself.

Reactions: LuxCrown

Logboss

Jun 27, 2017
I know but you used to be able to kill him during a netorase event. The walkthrough even still lists it.

You used to be able to let him die in combat too, now he just runs away.
It's honestly a shame, letting someone else kill him isn't as fun. Whole reason I'd let him live at the port was so Jimmy could kill him himself.
Just checked, the second netorase event at the inn (priestess handjob) still lets you kill him

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017
Been more than a year, I decided to pull out from the patreon (pun not intended).

At this point, I better off wait for the finished product and buy it from dlsite.

I always tried to support developers, but for something like this which gives off the sign of dev trying to prolong the patron wait time? Nah, count me out.

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
Been more than a year, I decided to pull out from the patreon (pun not intended).

At this point, I better off wait for the finished product and buy it from dlsite.

I always tried to support developers, but for something like this which gives off the sign of dev trying to prolong the patron wait time? Nah, count me out.
Haha welcome to the club, pulled out years ago. To be honest, any game where I give money goes down the drain. I'm unlucky.

Reactions: colifa

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Haha welcome to the club, pulled out years ago. To be honest, any game where I give money goes down the drain. I'm unlucky.
I am frustrated with a lot of devs as well. Usually no working morale. If you like ntr consider N_taii who does henteria chronicles, afaik never missed a weekly proof of life update. Updates come on time and 2 games are already finished in reasonable time.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes