LoveBigAsses

Nov 4, 2019
So you need to be in day time to get the quest in guild. it can be found on the 2-star adventurer board.
When you get the quest, you need to wait for night time, and the NPC will be found on the low-level or low-pop street.
Go further to the left and you'll see him on the bottom.

Kohaku's netorase scene only pops up if you have above 100 or 150 love points so do take note of that. Potion Maker's scene simply poisons the dude, no fucking for her.
How u do the quests in japanese? i don know what to do

NovaArtemis

Jun 17, 2018
How u do the quests in japanese? i don know what to do
Alr so since the event is still in japanese, there are 5 options once you talk to the NPC.

First Option is you and kohaku beat up the dude that fucked the NPC's wife

2nd option is you going in the NPC's wife's house. You have several options here, you either fuck the wife or you help the wife beat the shit out of the dude that would have fucked her.

3rd Option is, if you have either 100 or 150 love points for Kohaku, you make her fuck the dude that's supposed to fuck the NPC's wife. Kohaku blowjobs the dude and uses the I-stand pose for the fuck scene. Nothing much special. (this option wont pop up if you do not have enough love points, it wont even appear as a grey'd out option so be wary of that).

4th Option is calling in Yarizo to fuck the NPC's wife.

5th Option is calling Potion-Maker to poison the poor dude. (At this point I just wanna see PM get fucked silly ngl).

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Alr so since the event is still in japanese, there are 5 options once you talk to the NPC.

First Option is you and kohaku beat up the dude that fucked the NPC's wife

2nd option is you going in the NPC's wife's house. You have several options here, you either fuck the wife or you help the wife beat the shit out of the dude that would have fucked her.

3rd Option is, if you have either 100 or 150 love points for Kohaku, you make her fuck the dude that's supposed to fuck the NPC's wife. Kohaku blowjobs the dude and uses the I-stand pose for the fuck scene. Nothing much special. (this option wont pop up if you do not have enough love points, it wont even appear as a grey'd out option so be wary of that).

4th Option is calling in Yarizo to fuck the NPC's wife.

5th Option is calling Potion-Maker to poison the poor dude. (At this point I just wanna see PM get fucked silly ngl).
where do i find him?

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Patreon is over 5k every month.
Going on for many years. He easily made 150k bucks. Also 99.99% donations are from the western audience.
Why is he still prioritizing Japanese? Simple, he will also sell the game once it is done and earn another fortune.
Going by the degree of completion it will easily take another few years at the very minimum.
I think this is one of the first RPG Maker Hentai games that will earn over a million bucks.
Somewhere down the line I think people have lost their rationality and some developers like this guy are realizing that working on the game and trying to finish it is actually contrary to their own financial benefit.
Why finish a game when you can easily milk 60k from Patreon alone for doing minimum work? Wouldn't suprise me if they actually had additional jobs and other revenue sources.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
you'd figure if they had an English Patreon like they do they would also have an uncensored patch for non Japanese people or easy access to the patch to not link him to it for japanese law reasons which is simple to do

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
Damn it's been nearly 3 years since development on this game started and it still feels like a weird demo. At this point I have more fun messing with the game's assets than I do actually playing it.
Ngl as YURI enthusiast, this NTR idea look really interested me as well not only ugly bastard can get hand on kohaku but now some hot chick (maybe choice can be elf girl or potion maker)

Btw, i hate grinding on Sex Technique and Cum endurance so much, can someone give a help is there a way or "cheating" can make for sex skill leveling faster? this skill felt too tedious for upgrade grinding.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Damn it's been nearly 3 years since development on this game started and it still feels like a weird demo. At this point I have more fun messing with the game's assets than I do actually playing it.

View attachment 1995435
its cuz dev realized its better to leech of gullible patreon simps rather than finish the game
many h-game devs do this now

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Why is he still prioritizing Japanese? Simple, he will also sell the game once it is done and earn another fortune.

:FacePalm:
Or maybe it's because HE'S JAPANESE. He probably doesn't speak English, and any English in the game is done with MTL. Of course the JP is prioritized because that's the language he knows how to write.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes