hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
Why i cant play the dungeon test? I have to delete the main game to play it or something else ? Help me guys, im playing on joiplay
Dungeon test has been removed from the game iirc.
There's another thread for it though. Nymphomania Priestess Dungeon
You can download that and play it out. The dungeon test is pretty good imo, the main game could use some of those features.
there's also a mod for it though, which adds the dungeon test back into the game with some other changes
Mod link.
It was a bit buggy last time I tried it though so idk how it is now, let alone on joiplay

Bucubucu

Dec 11, 2021
Dungeon test has been removed from the game iirc.
There's another thread for it though. Nymphomania Priestess Dungeon
You can download that and play it out. The dungeon test is pretty good imo, the main game could use some of those features.
there's also a mod for it though, which adds the dungeon test back into the game with some other changes
Mod link.
It was a bit buggy last time I tried it though so idk how it is now, let alone on joiplay
I mean i couldn't play the dungeon test, it crashed, not the dungeon in the game, i mean the dungeon test that we have to download to play. Maybe joiplay can not handle this

Reactions: Karminator

hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
I mean i couldn't play the dungeon test, it crashed, not the dungeon in the game, i mean the dungeon test that we have to download to play. Maybe joiplay can not handle this
Oh mb, i saw it on this post so I thought you were referring to the main game.
You could try installing the mod I mentioned earlier if the main game works on joiplay

zafra94

Jul 24, 2020
Does anyone know how to raise the relationship with yarizo ??? I'm at level 3 and I don't know how to raise it to 4 and less to 5..... help....and how do I go about raising the level of netarase to the main character....?????

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Laugh at me but I'm waiting for this to be completely finished before playing it.
thats how i do things around here. I dont touch the game until its either abandoned or finished lol. Just check on the updates on the forums but thats it.

EthanSmithy

Apr 21, 2021
Hey all, im having a bit of trouble if someone can help me out. Im not the best with computers, im semi savvy, but definitely not used to games from F95Zone. I extracted the files and attempted to open "Game.exe" But when i do, an error message appears saying "RPGVXAce RTP" is required to run this game. I dont see that in any of the files, and the "Read Me" Text box is just a mess of letters and numbers, i cant even read it.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Hey all, im having a bit of trouble if someone can help me out. Im not the best with computers, im semi savvy, but definitely not used to games from F95Zone. I extracted the files and attempted to open "Game.exe" But when i do, an error message appears saying "RPGVXAce RTP" is required to run this game. I dont see that in any of the files, and the "Read Me" Text box is just a mess of letters and numbers, i cant even read it.
The read me file probably is saved with so bs encoding.

As for your "RPGVXAce RTP" is required problem - this site has a pretty nice search function (top right corner) that allows you to search within the thread you're currently in for more specific results.

Even if you can't find the solution here the error messages say enough - "RPGVXAce RTP" is required - so you can google that.

The actual help: this game (some other RPG Maker games too) requires you to install RPGVXAce RTP to run. Some RPGM games here have the package within them and some don't. Google it, find it, install it. Some RPGM games require different RPTs.

Last edited:

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
has anyones love stat plummeted also or did mine glitch? was working down and hit 80 then i saw it was at 1 not too long after

ruisu43

Jun 5, 2021
Can somebody please share the CG of Iris on her undercover prostitute outfit, that outfit needs to be implemented

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes