dm210f

Jul 8, 2021
【Nymphomania Priestess Alpha build R15 EX1】
i didnt play it, heard its just an update with no new sex. whats the fucking point of updating the game if there's no new sex? fucking dumbass.
Just an bug fix update. Developers always do like this, nothing strange

Reactions: RandomNothing

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
i didnt play it, heard its just an update with no new sex. whats the fucking point of updating the game if there's no new sex? fucking dumbass.
more importantly ex1 should have the english data already built into it so no need for external downloads (except chapter 3 since he apparently is going to rewrite that thus didn't bother to translate it.)

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
I finally worked out why I The Eye/Fortune Teller could not see anything. You have to make sure your "Secret NTR" is OFF. If you selected ON, any "hidden" scenes will not show. Not sure if everyone worked it out but I didn't see any comments about it when I searched the thread. Happy watching :)

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
I considering adding new events through mods that are independent of the original author's production schedule.

Of course, there's a lot of difficulty with the original author's game design, and it's hard to have CG graphics in the new MOD that match the original art style. It is also likely to cause unknown bugs.

Still, as a disappointed player, I wanted to push the game forward.

So, if you have any good suggestions, please contact me

https://f95zone.to/threads/nymphoma...acked-version-technobrake.110475/post-8494256

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
I considering adding new events through mods that are independent of the original author's production schedule.

Of course, there's a lot of difficulty with the original author's game design, and it's hard to have CG graphics in the new MOD that match the original art style. It is also likely to cause unknown bugs.

Still, as a disappointed player, I wanted to push the game forward.

So, if you have any good suggestions, please contact me

https://f95zone.to/threads/nymphoma...acked-version-technobrake.110475/post-8494256
sounds good to contact you man, you got discord or anything to add you? DM me of course since technobrake stalks this thread.

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
I finally worked out why I The Eye/Fortune Teller could not see anything. You have to make sure your "Secret NTR" is OFF. If you selected ON, any "hidden" scenes will not show. Not sure if everyone worked it out but I didn't see any comments about it when I searched the thread. Happy watching :)
Oh and found earlier in another part of this thread a tool "RpgMakerSaveEdit" which can edit a save and turn off Secret NTR which turned out to be a Switch "35" which you can find if you select the Advanced tab in the tool. Could not find anyway to do it in the cupboard or anywhere else.
On the side, am I right to assume the Ogre is has disappeared from the current release of the game ? If not, can you tell me where he's hiding. I saw somewhere in this thread he's supposed to be in the right side forest (Forest of the Witch?) where the werewolf is. If so, any idea where and where I can find him ?

areqilspencer

Mar 2, 2018
Oh and found earlier in another part of this thread a tool "RpgMakerSaveEdit" which can edit a save and turn off Secret NTR which turned out to be a Switch "35" which you can find if you select the Advanced tab in the tool. Could not find anyway to do it in the cupboard or anywhere else.
On the side, am I right to assume the Ogre is has disappeared from the current release of the game ? If not, can you tell me where he's hiding. I saw somewhere in this thread he's supposed to be in the right side forest (Forest of the Witch?) where the werewolf is. If so, any idea where and where I can find him ?
i think i remember where you can meet other orge in cave on the right of map which is has a door tht need to be unlock by certain way.

DCCM

Jan 30, 2021
Does anyone know how to complete the Dirty hunter mission ?
Im stuck at the:''Escape from the 4th floor of the sewer part" and cant find any clues on the Walkthrought

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Does anyone know how to complete the Dirty hunter mission ?
Im stuck at the:''Escape from the 4th floor of the sewer part" and cant find any clues on the Walkthrought
If I recall, you press the blue and yellow buttons only (mentioned somewhere in this thread) and then you can open the door to the stairs. Not sure how you open the other gate though

Reactions: DCCM

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
From my experience most of us who like NTR are viewing ourselves as the guy stealing the girl. There is a difference between liking NTR and liking Cuckolding though the lines do tend to blur. However I personally like NTR that has the thief slowly coercing the girl far more than when drugs or blackmail are used.

Pretty much this, most people using NTR material don't care for the netorare part, they just like netori, or corruption, or just like the art. 99% of people will just ctrl+skip whenever the focus goes back to the cuck. Maybe being a cuck is actually popular back in japan but it's more likely that it's just one of those things the weirdos will pay a ton of money for.

TBH the people who have gone so far that they're not there for the girl but to wank themselves over crying cuck faces or fap to the feeling of despair need to be forcefully disconnected from the internet.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Pretty much this, most people using NTR material don't care for the netorare part, they just like netori, or corruption, or just like the art. 99% of people will just ctrl+skip whenever the focus goes back to the cuck. Maybe being a cuck is actually popular back in japan but it's more likely that it's just one of those things the weirdos will pay a ton of money for.

TBH the people who have gone so far that they're not there for the girl but to wank themselves over crying cuck faces or fap to the feeling of despair need to be forcefully disconnected from the internet.
Really specific. You sure thats not you? lmao

theotherhman

Jul 22, 2018

real ones want it all, f95 is at its best when you indulge in things you would otherwise never dream of

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes