Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Can anyone point me in the direction of a signiture of this game that links links to this game page? I managed to snag the one I got (my current signature of this game) by copying the link to someones elses signature pic of this but can't find and actual working one for this game.

yuki hoho

Feb 24, 2018
I'd rather be locked out of it, tbh.

The thing with NTR in these types of game, it's made for masochists. I mean, if the MC is an absolute loser that deserves to be cucked (Rito from to love-ru for example) why the fuck would we want the woman to be fucked by worse people still?
From my experience most of us who like NTR are viewing ourselves as the guy stealing the girl. There is a difference between liking NTR and liking Cuckolding though the lines do tend to blur. However I personally like NTR that has the thief slowly coercing the girl far more than when drugs or blackmail are used.

justag4d

Aug 17, 2020
can someone link me the changelog of R15? Idk where it is, people were arguing and stuff and now I can't se anything

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
From my experience most of us who like NTR are viewing ourselves as the guy stealing the girl. There is a difference between liking NTR and liking Cuckolding though the lines do tend to blur. However I personally like NTR that has the thief slowly coercing the girl far more than when drugs or blackmail are used.
Tbh I see myself just like a simple observer lol.

Reactions: dragonmaster4

MavisVermillion

Mar 14, 2019
I used the save file from here and when I equip clothes for kohaku there are a lot of suits here named mob1 or mob after equipping it doesn't display. Is there any way to fix this?

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Sorry to ask for the third time but anyone knows how I can get the lawful stat?
I saw in some posts that you could get by cheating but i couldn't find it..
It would be better if it existed another way but i'm fine if theres not..

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes