Dave 237

May 29, 2018
I'll always say that the reverse pedo shit ruined grisaia. If they didn't go all fucking degenerate between him and his guardian lady, it would've been the best harem to date.

But right now that spot is in limbo between Basara from Sister New Devil, Arata from Trinity Seven and Demon King Daimao.
what is reverse pedo?

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
Am I really the only one who plays with NTR completely off in this game? I can't be the only one right?
I mean I though about it but I really didn't want to be locked to alot of content.

That said the fact that it's a choice, I really wished there's more to it. Like I was expecting because that you have that choice that there's more to it but then again I haven't fully explored the Game yet to it's fullest.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I mean I though about it but I really didn't want to be locked to alot of content.

That said the fact that it's a choice, I really wished there's more to it. Like I was expecting because that you have that choice that there's more to it but then again I haven't fully explored the Game yet to it's fullest.
I'd rather be locked out of it, tbh.

The thing with NTR in these types of game, it's made for masochists. I mean, if the MC is an absolute loser that deserves to be cucked (Rito from to love-ru for example) why the fuck would we want the woman to be fucked by worse people still?

The goal is humiliation and degradation. To you, "the mc" because you're a loser and your wife that you miraculously got gets fucked by others dicks, and to her for no real reason because she's the one who suffers the brunt of abuse.

To me? Good NTR will humiliate you and only you: the cuck. The woman will get fucked by men who deserve to get pussy, she won't be abused, humiliated, degraded, insulted, etc. unless of course, she's an actual piece of shit. Like, the husband is fine and a bad ass and she cheats on him for no real reason.

I feel like it defeats the whole purpose. When the woman is degraded, it makes you feel better, allowing you to distance yourself, like "Oh, well I dodged a bullet there, haha... sure it's humiliating but she's a whore anyway, amiright?" rather than when the woman gets fucked by a man who is better than you in every single respect. It drives home the fact that you're inadequate, inferior and incapable.

Seeing the woman give her snatch to fubs and rapists is just gratuitous degeneracy, it insults the woman a lot more than it insults you. It's like saying "yeah, well, you're still the best thing she gave her snatch to, so you got that going for you."

Well, that's just me apparently, though. What I like to see is pathetic betas getting cucked because they deserve it, not honest and good men being cheated on.

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
I haven't really bothered to comment about this game, since I feel like either it's already been said or it'll just get lost in discussion.

NTR or No-NTR, I don't really care about that, the way the game handles it is correct by giving you the option to turn it off. I like what's their for both sides, just wish there was more of it at the moment.

On the other hand, what bothers me the most about this game is all the little details that are completely nonsensical or have no function.

For example, killing rats reward 1 exp, that's fine. But why is it that killing spiders also reward 1 exp? and killing slimes, which are complete immune to physical damage also reward just 1 exp? There's very little things in this game that reward more than that, I think even the wolves give 1 exp each despite have much more HP and hit harder.

It makes leveling up a complete chore, that's without me mentioning the amount of grind it takes just to gain a level.

Speaking of which, why is it that the main girl also basically zero use in combat? she's clearly supposed to be more magic orientated yet she doesn't even know a single offensive magical spell. She can't even learn fire arrow, which you would think it would go to her, but instead only the male main char can learn it.

Then there's all the little details that either don't do anything at the moment, or I couldn't find an actual use for them.

Insanity, Lust, the whole "Rumors about sex" when you go to different spots, the fact that raising these variables seems to be either impractical or it really just takes forever for little to no payoff, there's just so many little things that could have been put aside until they were more fleshed out and instead, use that time to actually flesh out what's already in the game.

Overall, I feel like this game could have been designed far better or at least made more clear or intuitive, I understand that it's an alpha and everything is subject the change, but at the pace this is going I really don't see any big improvements happening anytime soon.

It's a shame because clearly the artist is top notch. It's probably one of my favorite type of art-styles.

Anyway, I'll end this long ass comment here, I had more to say but maybe another time. This game has ton's of potential to be great, I just hope that it can live up to it, that's all.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I haven't really bothered to comment about this game, since I feel like either it's already been said or it'll just get lost in discussion.

NTR or No-NTR, I don't really care about that, the way the game handles it is correct by giving you the option to turn it off. I like what's their for both sides, just wish there was more of it at the moment.

On the other hand, what bothers me the most about this game is all the little details that are completely nonsensical or have no function.

For example, killing rats reward 1 exp, that's fine. But why is it that killing spiders also reward 1 exp? and killing slimes, which are complete immune to physical damage also reward just 1 exp? There's very little things in this game that reward more than that, I think even the wolves give 1 exp each despite have much more HP and hit harder.

It makes leveling up a complete chore, that's without me mentioning the amount of grind it takes just to gain a level.

Speaking of which, why is it that the main girl also basically zero use in combat? she's clearly supposed to be more magic orientated yet she doesn't even know a single offensive magical spell. She can't even learn fire arrow, which you would think it would go to her, but instead only the male main char can learn it.

Then there's all the little details that either don't do anything at the moment, or I couldn't find an actual use for them.

Insanity, Lust, the whole "Rumors about sex" when you go to different spots, the fact that raising these variables seems to be either impractical or it really just takes forever for little to no payoff, there's just so many little things that could have been put aside until they were more fleshed out and instead, use that time to actually flesh out what's already in the game.

Overall, I feel like this game could have been designed far better or at least made more clear or intuitive, I understand that it's an alpha and everything is subject the change, but at the pace this is going I really don't see any big improvements happening anytime soon.

It's a shame because clearly the artist is top notch. It's probably one of my favorite type of art-styles.

Anyway, I'll end this long ass comment here, I had more to say but maybe another time. This game has ton's of potential to be great, I just hope that it can live up to it, that's all.
Techno would probably be better of just doing art, and maybe writing, and leaving the coding and game design to someone else as he seems very easily distracted/gets bored easy. That would require money though, but I think he makes enough between patreon and DL site (don't quote me on that though)

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
I'd rather be locked out of it, tbh.

The thing with NTR in these types of game, it's made for masochists. I mean, if the MC is an absolute loser that deserves to be cucked (Rito from to love-ru for example) why the fuck would we want the woman to be fucked by worse people still?

The goal is humiliation and degradation. To you, "the mc" because you're a loser and your wife that you miraculously got gets fucked by others dicks, and to her for no real reason because she's the one who suffers the brunt of abuse.

To me? Good NTR will humiliate you and only you: the cuck. The woman will get fucked by men who deserve to get pussy, she won't be abused, humiliated, degraded, insulted, etc. unless of course, she's an actual piece of shit. Like, the husband is fine and a bad ass and she cheats on him for no real reason.

I feel like it defeats the whole purpose. When the woman is degraded, it makes you feel better, allowing you to distance yourself, like "Oh, well I dodged a bullet there, haha... sure it's humiliating but she's a whore anyway, amiright?" rather than when the woman gets fucked by a man who is better than you in every single respect. It drives home the fact that you're inadequate, inferior and incapable.

Seeing the woman give her snatch to fubs and rapists is just gratuitous degeneracy, it insults the woman a lot more than it insults you. It's like saying "yeah, well, you're still the best thing she gave her snatch to, so you got that going for you."

Well, that's just me apparently, though. What I like to see is pathetic betas getting cucked because they deserve it, not honest and good men being cheated on.
Yeah, bad NTR is you being the cuck or a degrader of women(i.e.gang rape club). Good NTR is you being the guy who is better than the boyfriend/husband who didn't deserve the girl in the first place because he is weak and inferior(my cuckholding will break my wife shelly). And that doesn't mean the woman stealer is degrading the girl, just that he makes her fall to him, not a group, and him not being a fucker about it. he's just giving her what she didn't realize was actually what she wanted, in the first place(good enjoyable, albeit overloaded sex).
And honestly, I'd rather be that guy that gets the girl by doing that, if I'm being honest. I've actually been that guy before, so there's that. and I wasn't beoing shitty about it. and I've had a girlfriend leave me, but not because of sex, really.

Last edited:
Reactions: Creiz

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
Techno would probably be better of just doing art, and maybe writing, and leaving the coding and game design to someone else as he seems very easily distracted/gets bored easy. That would require money though, but I think he makes enough between patreon and DL site (don't quote me on that though)

I agree, I was originally going to say something to that regard, but comment go too long.

Techno should honestly consider getting a group of trusted volunteers to help out with game design, so he can focus on what he does best.

An example of this would be Violated Heroine, the community project version of the game not only has a decent group of volunteers working on it, but they also share monthly dev updates with all the new sprites and work that has gone into it, there's no single person working on the entire thing, and it's still a game that has a long way to go but at the very least there's no multi-monthly long pauses because of breaks or burnout.

It just feels like this is a game that both has too much going for it, and at the same time not enough. It has too much "fat" that could be trimmed out until the meat of the game is properly cooked, which I feel is one of the main reasons that the development is all over the place whenever a new update comes out.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
what is reverse pedo?
Forgive him, he's uncultured and does not know about the Oneshota
An example of this would be Violated Heroine, the community project version of the game not only has a decent group of volunteers working on it, but they also share monthly dev updates with all the new sprites and work that has gone into it, there's no single person working on the entire thing, and it's still a game that has a long way to go but at the very least there's no multi-monthly long pauses because of breaks or burnout.
Speaking of, how is that MV version of it going along ? I can't get the invite into their discord at all thus I can't test the new version. Mind sharing your experience and the game ?

Reactions: Hibikiki

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
First of all, stuffs change and I have no insight of the future, but let's hope for the best.
I think the thing here is Techno separate exp pool by tier, tier 1 1xp, tier 2 2 xp...etc (tier 2 and above obviously fucking stronger than tier 1 by a huge margin)
IIRC first enemy that give 2 xp is the wolf humanoid/kobold (did it change ? I haven't played recently) and they gave your party a run for the money (the attack at the orphanage)

You obviously get stronger each level while enemy remain the same, absolutely NO LEVEL SCALING as far as I remember, so this is fair. It's just knowing your opponents and pick one approriately. I hope this does not change since I had a blast with Leviathan (past RPG by Techno) in which you don't level up at all, gears determine stats. This hits pretty close to it

Game's supposed to be 1vs1, party members for support is, I suppose, for balance purpose (Yarizo have some super human strength but he does jack damage againt enemy). I find it balanced albeit it could be better.

Yeah, obviously those stats, coupled with the whole cheat to get xxx number to get X event/scene is probably gonna be fleshed out. As it is now, probably just serve as placeholders. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Vakalo

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
Forgive him, he's uncultured and does not know about the Oneshota

Speaking of, how is that MV version of it going along ? I can't get the invite into their discord at all thus I can't test the new version. Mind sharing your experience and the game ?

I haven't actually played the latest version, but I did play the previous version and I'd say it's coming along nicely, there was plenty to explore and do even at this super early stage (Since their still working on the main red-headed heroine)

The last few updates fleshed out the city even more, new bosses and sprites, new general area's to explore and they just added x-ray animations to sex scenes.

I can DM you the discord link if you want, It's a shame that the community version doesn't have its own dedicated thread.

EDIT: Nvm, apparently invites are disabled for the time being, not sure why either :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yukihirou

Herysa Archie

Sep 17, 2017
does the strenght stat affects accuracy in weapon? i have increase my strenght up to 5 just to use the great sword but MC keep missing his target. does that mean that the more I pump strength the bigger the accuracy in my currently equipped weapon gets? or do i need to increase dex as well? IMO, this game really needs the damage check as well since str description states that it will affect MC attacks. hopefully it will be implemented in later updates.

leo412

Aug 7, 2019
I might be stupid, but since this says R15, what does this means? Is the game not completed yet and is still updating? Since I usually expect version number like 0.5 or something instead of R15, not sure what that means.

Greatlenin

Feb 5, 2021
I might be stupid, but since this says R15, what does this means? Is the game not completed yet and is still updating? Since I usually expect version number like 0.5 or something instead of R15, not sure what that means.
I might be wrong so dont quote me but i think the R14,R15 and so on are just like minor updates and dont add too much to the story, like i said i might be wrong.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes