S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I might be stupid, but since this says R15, what does this means? Is the game not completed yet and is still updating? Since I usually expect version number like 0.5 or something instead of R15, not sure what that means.
From what I understand, it does still follow the 0.(whatever) versioning, but he just got lazy with it. R15 stands for Revision 15, so this would be "v0.41 Alpha R15" if he bothered to keep it uniform.

taggerforce

Dec 1, 2018
I generally like ntr when i dont have to do much thinking, but when you start to get the feels involved lik Dark Hero Party i just cant with it i absolutely hate that game for hittting me in the feels.
NTR legend and Summer Sweepers are great ntr, heck Karryn Prison too if you think about it , not so heavy that make you want to yeet yourself out of the window.

Reactions: Logboss

Greatlenin

Feb 5, 2021
NTR legend and Summer Sweepers are great ntr, heck Karryn Prison too if you think about it , not so heavy that make you want to yeet yourself out of the window.
i have played legend and karryn too and they aint half bad.It just sucks that there arent any other games that have a similar art style to technos games. Or employ silhouette sex like ntr house or boy hero ken

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
The annoying thing is for the English data to be gotten in the future (and probably the main releases after this) would also need access to the Patreon discord since looks like swapped to giving the things out on discord (albeit it is a smart move on there part since dodges sites that can just rip the Patreon stuff)

Also a heads up in case someone does manage to grab the translation files, chapter 3 is not translated since apparently techno intends of starting rewrites of chapter 3

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
I'd rather be locked out of it, tbh.

The thing with NTR in these types of game, it's made for masochists. I mean, if the MC is an absolute loser that deserves to be cucked (Rito from to love-ru for example) why the fuck would we want the woman to be fucked by worse people still?
Well I can't say more or rather say anything on the argument about NTR itself, I'm personally very neutral about it now and before that I absolutely despise it and even know I'm a bit to

Of course I knew what I signed up for when I played the game but the the thing is, Maybe it really is just me but I though this game was more than just a Pure NTR/NTS Game and yea I know how the title and the character herself mentioned that she's a Nypmphomania Priestess or just a Nyphomaniac as she said at the beginning.

The choice followed by at least what I saw as I progress with the Main Story, It really does feel like the choice to turn it on and off does give an allusion that it's more than just purely an NTR Game.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes