Jonh4869

Apr 28, 2020
Can you guys please help me with this? I don't know what it means
"Upon entering the trap(4th) area there will be a sparkle that you can interact with to the left"

ssgssnatsu

Dec 10, 2021
Anyone who has downloaded the new version can send it to those of us who don't have the money for Patrol. Thank you
:cry::cry::):)

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
Techno has said that August and September will be break months
Every three months is a break month for this guy. Disappointed but not surprised.

I wouldn't actually call this a straight NTR game. Like 40-50 percent of the content is MC only.
I would say something like 25% by my perception, but I'm lazy to go count it, but i'm pretty sure that it are far from 40~50%.

Also, even being 50%, it means that you are losing half of the game just because you cant enjoy half of it. Its simple arent worth to play, specially when it comes about that slow ass dev.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Every three months is a break month for this guy. Disappointed but not surprised.

I would say something like 25% by my perception, but I'm lazy to go count it, but i'm pretty sure that it are far from 40~50%.

Also, even being 50%, it means that you are losing half of the game just because you cant enjoy half of it. Its simple arent worth to play, specially when it comes about that slow ass dev.
The secret is to forget about the game for months, and then come back like "oh yeah that game exists" but yeah PM is exclusively MC, and yeah I know I'm losing a lot of the game. I know I'm weird.

Reactions: ZACK1775
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes