ezze222

Jul 24, 2019
the fact that this game is still in alpha and not even in beta depresses me, how much he gonna milk this, i already played it and this game isn't nearly as good as nymphomania paradox or bible violet, so idk what's the point of milking a game that is worse than his past works, i hope that when we get the full release we gonna have more content than the other two games atleast, but i think that is not worth the wait, knowing that if techno wanted it the game would be complete by now

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
We've almost hit every talking point, all we need next is the complaints about NTR to complete the loop
what if the NTR was actually a danger in the game? Or the woman was really threatened by a third person, and the MC tries everything to save her in time? Instead of looking like "ah yeah, the beautiful big cock..."

Reactions: colifa

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Yeah, i hate the protagonist too, he is so weak, pathetic, generic and boring.
I just like the episode when he was transformed into girl, suit better for him.
Right? Even the authors know lol

They made him be a normal woman, like he's supposed to be a girl from the start.

Shame he didn't stay like that, though. I mean it's not like it's going to change anything, he still ain't banging the girls so might as well be one himself lmao

reyito30

Aug 3, 2020
NTR is the last (or really close) step. Then shit like incest, tentacles, corruption, zoo, shota, futas and even romance starting to have no effect on you, you need something more. Something that touches the deepest strings of your corrupted, perverted soul and burn it down again and again. Something that'll make you feel something. Something that'll make your dried up heart cry again. Something that'll make you suffer. And you will love it. And after that - there is no going back.
I like NTR but just in fantasy story, Not in real life, I like high speed like Need For speed but only in video games,
I like kill in Call Of Duty but i don't like hurt people or animals in real life.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Can anyone confirm, is the NTR in the game 100% her cheating behind his back, without him knowing? Can he watch her, and she knows he's watching?

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Thx. Which path do I have to take so the mc can watch and she knows?
As we say here very often, he's not a very great writer (technobrake)... So you don't have a specific "path" to take, just make sure you have enough money or strength when you go to the port to save Yarizo, and after, when you have saved him and he has joined you, you go to your room and you will see a function that you can choose to activate or not

Also, make sure that at the beginning, after launching your game, you put the NTR on "On"

Reactions: hakarlman

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I like NTR but just in fantasy story, Not in real life, I like high speed like Need For speed but only in video games,
I like kill in Call Of Duty but i don't like hurt people or animals in real life.
Am I really the only one who plays with NTR completely off in this game? I can't be the only one right?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes