roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Uhhh guys.. does someone know how can I get the lawful thing so i can tell the wizard is being tricked..?

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Of course he would. Anyone would. Imagine working somewhere and then the boss tells you "Nah, fuck your pay, get out of here". then have no recourses because "it's legal". This is what piracy is, people enjoying the work of someone else without paying for it. It's clear as day that people would be pissed about it.
I take issue with your analogy, because people who pirate games generally aren't people that would have paid for the content in the first place. Piracy != lost revenue.
Of course none of that excuses vitriolic and toxic behaviour, I'm in agreement with you there. Criticisms are fine but there's no room for complaints when you didn't even acquire the product legally.

Last edited:

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I take issue with your analogy, because people who pirate games generally aren't people that would have paid for the content in the first place. Piracy != lost revenue.
Of course none of that excuses vitriolic and toxic behaviour, I'm in agreement with you there. Criticisms are fine but there's no room for complaints when you didn't even acquire the product legally.
It kinda is. It's very gray, though. We could argue one way or the other, but at the end of the day? It really doesn't matter, really. It's still feels like shit to know there are thousands of people profiting from your hard work without giving you a cent, hence my analogy; you working doesn't lose you revenue. It gives you some. If you're not paid, the only thing you lost is your time, but you didn't spend money to work. So it's literally that you worked for nothing, while another person is enjoying the result of the job you did. It's a shitty feeling, right?

Reactions: MeLovely Games

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
It kinda is. It's very gray, though. We could argue one way or the other, but at the end of the day? It really doesn't matter, really. It's still feels like shit to know there are thousands of people profiting from your hard work without giving you a cent, hence my analogy; you working doesn't lose you revenue. It gives you some. If you're not paid, the only thing you lost is your time, but you didn't spend money to work. So it's literally that you worked for nothing, while another person is enjoying the result of the job you did. It's a shitty feeling, right?
Won't argue that it doesn't feel like shit, this part I can definitely understand. It's only natural after all.

Reactions: MeLovely Games

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
ummm so anyone have r15 link or should i ask later? :HideThePain:
If I'm not wrong, from what I read... You will have to wait, because TechnoBrake would often look here, and remove the links related to R15, that had already been posted a few times before they were no longer valid

So I think you're gonna have to wait a while yeah

Or you pay via Patreon

Reactions: Pseudoangel

kail155

Nov 30, 2017
Hey Techno, instead of crying so much, why don't you sell this shit on steam, if you do I'll buy it. Some guys sell Hgames on steam, this game is worth it. Put a patch on it like kagura does (in case the content is too much).

Kuroihanakoe

Apr 25, 2017
Hey Techno, instead of crying so much, why don't you sell this shit on steam, if you do I'll buy it. Some guys sell Hgames on steam, this game is worth it. Put a patch on it like kagura does (in case the content is too much).
First, he would have to finish it to do so... :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Here's my take, TechnoBrake fucked up here with his approach. He decided to do the milking route with this game(Nymphomania Priestess) with $10/month for an unfinished/unpolished game. The problem with that are Bible Violet and Nymphomania Paradox showed that he can FINISH/COMPLETE games and sell them on DLsite for $10 getting a complete game without that milking bullshit, people saw thru what he is doing. He's got no excuse, he's capable of finishing a game and this patreon milking is just unnecessary. Btw, before you all TB dickriders get defensive. I bought all his previous games on DLsite and I think I am the one who reignited this whole arguement here again when I asked if is it worth for me to drop 10 bucks a month for this game when I paid 10 bucks before and got a complete game from dlsite. This is very comparable to the gaming industry today, when I pay $60 for a PC/PS5/XBOX etc game I should get the full game and not get milked with paid DLCs and Patches.

SussyBorger14

May 15, 2022
hmm interesting that the dev is looking at this site, since i finish the latest icant wait to have r15 but somwhow i think ima wait until they provide new link for r15

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Here's my take, TechnoBrake fucked up here with his approach. He decided to do the milking route with this game(Nymphomania Priestess) with $10/month for an unfinished/unpolished game. The problem with that are Bible Violet and Nymphomania Paradox showed that he can FINISH/COMPLETE games and sell them on DLsite for $10 getting a complete game without that milking bullshit, people saw thru what he is doing. He's got no excuse, he's capable of finishing a game and this patreon milking is just unnecessary. Btw, before you all TB dickriders get defensive. I bought all his previous games on DLsite and I think I am the one who reignited this whole arguement here again when I asked if is it worth for me to drop 10 bucks a month for this game when I paid 10 bucks before and got a complete game from dlsite. This is very comparable to the gaming industry today, when I pay $60 for a PC/PS5/XBOX etc game I should get the full game and not get milked with paid DLCs and Patches.
No one demand that you pay 10 bucks or whatever. It's a mean of support, you don't want to support him ? Cool. Pirates gotta pirate, stop with the excuses. We're all the same here, on this site.
kagura only accepts completed games I think. this game will never be finished.
Good. More content. Beside, you are grasping at straws for the sake of throwing shades at Techno here, that user suggest Techno either himself selling the game on steam or through a publisher, not through Kagura specifically. That means Early access or whatever.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
No one demand that you pay 10 bucks or whatever. It's a mean of support, you don't want to support him ? Cool. Pirates gotta pirate, stop with the excuses. We're all the same here, on this site.

Good. More content. Beside, you are grasping at straws for the sake of throwing shades at Techno here, that user suggest Techno either himself selling the game on steam or through a publisher, not through Kagura specifically. That means Early access or whatever.
Kagura is not the publisher for all the ero game on steam?

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017

It's 10 bucks A MONTH get it?? Vs. A one time payment of 10 bucks for nymphomania paradox or bible violet. Both are completed games. I actually supported him like I said I paid for all his previous games. I only went here to get an opinion if I should go on patreon to support him more. It's actually forced support what he is doing, to play his most recent incomplete games, you gotta drop 10 bucks a month. Tf? You're obviously slow af. Man what's wrong with u?

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
It's 10 bucks A MONTH get it?? Vs. A one time payment of 10 bucks for nymphomania paradox or bible violet. Both are completed games. I actually supported him like I said I paid for all his previous games. I only went here to get an opinion if I should go on patreon to support him more. It's actually forced support what he is doing, to play his most recent incomplete games, you gotta drop 10 bucks a month. Tf? You're obviously slow af. Man what's wrong with u?
You act like you have to constantly pay him the $10 just to keep playing, meanwhile you go to a pirate site to complain about it? And God forbid anyone who doesn't agree with you is automatically Techno's diehard supporter

Aug 8, 2021
If you paid 10 dollars through patreon, you will receive a role on discord that allow you to get updates even after you stop subscribing. I had this same post a while back. Currently, I'm not sure if he will keep the policy because he doesn't post the link on discord anymore. So thanks whoever posted the direct link to the update. Just to be clear again, it used to be the case that you do a one time payment of 10 dollars to get current and future updates, but after whatever happen here, I think he will most likely change his policy.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
If you paid 10 dollars through patreon, you will receive a role on discord that allow you to get updates even after you stop subscribing. I had this same post a while back. Currently, I'm not sure if he will keep the policy because he doesn't post the link on discord anymore. So thanks whoever posted the direct link to the update. Just to be clear again, it used to be the case that you do a one time payment of 10 dollars to get current and future updates, but after whatever happen here, I think he will most likely change his policy.
Thank you, well written, straight and to the point. That's all I wanted know. Thanks for clarifying it to me.

Derioner

Feb 28, 2021
friend is his job he charges what he wants also many of his updates bring weekly content I have even seen actus 2 in a week besides the 10 dollar one not the only one all depending on the plan you are on gives the current sketches I have ideas I don't know what but for me it seems like paying 10 dollars a month seems fine to me also I say again it's his job I haven't heard any complaint that asanagi charges 30 or more dollars for a personal drawing of that I know that many people start saying it's not much but people have said that they are talking to people to bring the updates into Spanish and let me say those people who translate do not work for free but well I do not understand the whining they are at the level of a crying child because it is so expensive also it hurts them or it is not THEIR HE WORKS AND HE PAYS WHAT HE WANTS SO ALL HIS OTHER GAMES RECEIVE AN UPDATE EVERY TWO MONTHS AND THEY ARE ACTUS WITH MORE CONTENT WHEN THEY ARE FINISHED

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes