NTR_Lover87

Jul 3, 2022
So we have the eye, the nun, the spa lady, Dark elf succubus and potion girl.

At the moment it's only dark elf succubus and potion girl fas outside relationship for the protag is it ?

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Yeah, its a pretty good change, problem is i had turned on secret ntr without understanding it and im now trapped in a really advanced playthrough and dont wanna start again.
That's one of the reasons I don't really play the game in every update . I think I only played it twice, then after realizing that the game will take long , I quickly stopped anticipating for a decent release and stayed in the sidelines.

My suggestion is, don't play the game for now , or in every update. The game is not really playable imo. It's like watching a movie , but you get these long advertisments in between.

Reactions: LeVocaloid

Greatlenin

Feb 5, 2021
That's one of the reasons I don't really play the game in every update . I think I only played it twice, then after realizing that the game will take long , I quickly stopped anticipating for a decent release and stayed in the sidelines.

My suggestion is, don't play the game for now , or in every update. The game is not really playable imo. It's like watching a movie , but you get these long advertisments in between.
I would not play this game every update if there were other games similar to this one, so i have no choice but to check out the new content. Unless you have some recomendations

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I would not play this game every update if there were other games similar to this one, so i have no choice but to check out the new content. Unless you have some recomendations
Not similar to Npri but if it's ntr , there's this one that I came across a few weeks ago:

An elf girl is sent to the modern age and gets into a lot of H trouble
Finished the game , and I enjoyed it. The animation and artstyle is very nice too. The story is decent. Though, no english version yet.

Hmmm....I guess there's really not much good ntr this year that is worth mentioning. I guess you'll have to stick with the updates then. Most of the things I recommend are still wip like .

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I feel like at that point, I have to question why we're even playing as the MC. Getting proper reactions out of them is, in my view, supposed to be the hook for NTR. Without that, it's just standard ugly bastard x waifu. VIP room Netorase event is more along what I think is actually engaging in terms of riding the line between Netorase and Netorare (with it being easy to imagine that scene branching into either). Just cheating in itself is unremarkable for me.

In that case, the priestess should've been the MC and they shouldn't have wasted time on pretending they cared about the MC's reaction to anything, or the set up for their relationship and the subsequent fall (Netorare) or the precarious tightrope Netorase events walk on.
As for my case , I don't mind controlling the MC . I've said this before on another thread but I'll say it again here. It adds this extra layer of spice when I get to control and decide what the outcome for the oblivious MC. It's my sadistic nature kicking in basically. Then again , that's just my take on it.

Edit: Also, one of the reasons why I dont like netorase is , the idea that the one getting cucked is getting PLEASURE from it. I want to rob that pleasure away from him as well, hence I just prefer netorare and netori.

Also , this game has other aspects besides ntr , since the mc can fuck npcs that you find attractive. It also has a pure love route, if I remember correctly.

Last edited:

Greatlenin

Feb 5, 2021
Not similar to Npri but if it's ntr , there's this one that I came across a few weeks ago:

Finished the game , and I enjoyed it. The animation and artstyle is very nice too. The story is decent. Though, no english version yet.

Hmmm....I guess there's really not much good ntr this year that is worth mentioning. I guess you'll have to stick with the updates then. Most of the things I recommend are still wip like .
Yeah this years been slogish for ntr, but thanks for the recomendations tho ill try them out.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018

Dude, Black Rune looks amazing. Do we have a ballpark estimate of when we can expect that game to come out? It seems pretty far along but it's hard to tell.

Feb 18, 2020
As for my case , I don't mind controlling the MC . I've said this before on another thread but I'll say it again here. It adds this extra layer of spice when I get to control and decide what the outcome for the oblivious MC. It's my sadistic nature kicking in basically. Then again , that's just my take on it.

Edit: Also, one of the reasons why I dont like netorase is , the idea that the one getting cucked is getting PLEASURE from it. I want to rob that pleasure away from him as well, hence I just prefer netorare and netori.

Also , this game has other aspects besides ntr , since the mc can fuck npcs that you find attractive. It also has a pure love route, if I remember correctly.
You could, but sex content for MC is VERY undercooked, to the point that less would be lost scraping MC content and shifting focus purely to the priestess than scraping Netorase content. I'm not even sure I could understand it from a sadist's point of view, given you won't get the actual payoff for years (maybe), and until then, it's just standard cheating.

It's actually rather a shame that the best NTR in the game is a flashback scene of a girl the MC wasn't even dating. And of course, that scene was devalued by the lord just having magic demon fuck powers, which puts him on the same level of loser as the MC that needs a magic curse ring to get ONE girl to notice them.

If the point is being sadistic, I don't see how behind the back cheating really does that. It's why I see more potential with Netorase events that CAN spiral down to outright NTR rather than just behind the back cheating that MIGHT get payoff in a couple of years.

I think Netorase events provide an excuse for Priestess to be psycho about MC while having sex scenes with others (I'll tell you, it's very weird MC can get gutted found having sex with PM with she's a total Yaziro addict and at that point only stays with MC because Yaziro told her to). And allow for more flexibility in terms of handling. Netorase can very easily spiral into NTR if handled incorrectly (forcing Priestess into fucking people she doesn't want to, handling the aftermath poorly, etc), and since we can't get a conclusion to outright NTR until the game's finished, it's the next best thing to actual NTR rather than just behind the back cheating.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Dude, Black Rune looks amazing. Do we have a ballpark estimate of when we can expect that game to come out? It seems pretty far along but it's hard to tell.
My guesstimate is probably winter of 2023 , or early 2024. The game developer is very active in twitter though, so if you wanna see bits of progress updates, follow his twitter.

Game might be released in december this year , or early 2023.

If the point is being sadistic, I don't see how behind the back cheating really does that.
I'm not even sure I could understand it from a sadist's point of view
By being able to control the decisions / paths of the MC (like controling a dumb puppet) , while getting his girl behind his back , is already good for me. Again, this is my own preference. No need to dig deep to it. We all have are own. No need to play 4d chess and wonder why people prefer the opposite things that you like.

I'm sorry that TB removed netorase of yarizo for you. I'll retract what I said about hating netorase, as hate is a strong word. Let's just say it's not my cup of tea. If TB put netorase back , I don't mind it , I'll just simply avoid that route.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stupidkiller
Feb 18, 2020
My guesstimate is probably winter of 2023 , or early 2024. The game developer is very active in twitter though, so if you wanna see bits of progress updates, follow his twitter.

By being able to control the decisions / paths of the MC (like controling a dumb puppet) , while getting his girl behind his back , is already good for me. Again, this is my own preference. No need to dig deep to it. We all have are own. No need to play 4d chess and wonder why people prefer the opposite things that you like.

I'm sorry that TB removed netorase of yarizo for you. I'll retract what I said about hating netorase, as hate is a strong word. Let's just say it's not my cup of tea. If TB put netorase back , I don't mind it , I'll just simply avoid that route.
Eh, no skin off my bones really.
It just feels so ridiculously haphazard, which tends to be an issue with being a regular contributor to any Patreon, where content goals or even content will be seemingly randomly stripped based off of whims rather than actual feedback. It's kind of the struggle you face when deciding whether or not you want to contribute to a project or not. Which ones will stay true to their course, which ones will rugpull you, which ones will drag out content as long as possible for patreon bucks.

I'm less mad about the specific content being removed than I am about the creator showing a predilection towards scraping content on a whim.

Reactions: Yukihirou

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Eh, no skin off my bones really.
It just feels so ridiculously haphazard, which tends to be an issue with being a regular contributor to any Patreon, where content goals or even content will be seemingly randomly stripped based off of whims rather than actual feedback. It's kind of the struggle you face when deciding whether or not you want to contribute to a project or not. Which ones will stay true to their course, which ones will rugpull you, which ones will drag out content as long as possible for patreon bucks.

I'm less mad about the specific content being removed than I am about the creator showing a predilection towards scraping content on a whim.
Yeah, I can emphathize that. But... He's still getting a lot of support, so whatever his doing, its working , regardless on how he does things.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Damn... so I heard we will get less netorase content. Are we really back to oblivious dense MC trope again ? Oh well, too soon to tell.

Reactions: Fiz1247

Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
If you going to post a link to the update, for the love of god, encrypt it using Base 64.

It will cost you less than 20 seconds of your life and will stop the links from getting dead in two hours.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes