MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
looks like i can invite people to his patreon only discord server too, should i post the link here?
Bro legit the worst type of internet pirate. Don’t poke the bee hive, Techno might get to the point of just deleting the server and post downloads onto pateron directly. Leaking everything is just going make it worse for everyone. >.>

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Wait a second. Am I seeing things or what?

Whenever a woman approaches the hero, the priestess turns into screeching harpy, actual... how do the weebs call it? yan dere? Well, jealous something actually pretty damn fierce.

Then in the same breath, she goes on to suck some homeless bastard unwashed dick, gobbling it like a goddamn semen demon.

Please tell me there's a way to send her back where she belongs.

Where, do you ask? Well...

I would like to know of such games, if you would be willing to provide, my good sir.
The only ones that comes to mind for now is Key of Egg and Explorer of Yggdrasil.

Last edited:

sukimyduck96

Sep 15, 2021
Is it even possible to fuck the women in the room next to you at night at the uncles inn? The only skill check that keeps screwing with me is trying not to wake the woman up (faith check). Lockpick (Dexterity + intelligence) and escape (Endurance + Dexterity) skills are fine and I didn't know the max level was 5 and I had already spent my skill points so I couldnt even bring faith up. Even when I went to earlier saves, I reached level 6 faith and I still keep failing faith check

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Oh ho? I see. The time has finally come. I was growing impatient, really. I had my fun with the Halloween minigame, but I'm hoping to see Iris get fucked in the main game proper.

I also kinda want to see more out of Lord Dogeshuna. He only has like, one scene, but it hit my points. Also, that Dogeshuna Addict thing has been floating around for a hot while.
I thinks it's the same as Yarizo addict. He'll be a NTR potential

sdfghxsdgf

Jul 15, 2020
Wait a second. Am I seeing things or what?

Whenever a woman approaches the hero, the priestess turns into screeching harpy, actual... how do the weebs call it? yan dere? Well, jealous something actually pretty damn fierce.

Then in the same breath, she goes on to suck some homeless bastard unwashed dick, gobbling it like a goddamn semen demon.

Please tell me there's a way to send her back where she belongs.

Where, do you ask? Well...

The only ones that comes to mind for now is Key of Egg and Explorer of Yggdrasil.
thats the best type of girl though

Feb 18, 2020
I do think low levels of love should end those kinds of reactions. Maybe low love with the priestess could be a potential path for romances with other party members that won't get you shanked.

Other than that, it shouldn't really come as a surprise that the priestess has better sexual chemistry with other people. She's only with the MC seemingly due to the machinations of some cursed item.

Regardless, you actually have to go out of your way for NTR events to occur. Generally speaking, the only red flag for Netorase events I've encountered was the VIP Room Netorase event. Not because of her having better sexual chemistry with the guy, but, that she lied about it. I would've preferred they either ommited that bit, or had the MC have the chance to prompt her to come clean about it. The ideal kind of these relationships is one where partners have no real qualms about being clean about their sexual experience with others, which happens in basically every other Netorase event. They could have the relationship develop into a natural open relationship if she feels like she's "betraying" the MC, which could be.... interesting.

As for Netorare events... You went out of your way to make her hate you AND make her lustful. Every and anything is fair game at that point.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Hey guys, honest question. Is this worth supporting on Patreon or am I getting the same thing for free here? His patreon seem to always been updating to newer version and bug fixes often but, for $10/month I don't know if I can really make that investment for an alpha build unfinished game if getting it for free here isn't much different from the paid one. What benefit do I get for subbing to his patreon that I don't get here for free? If anyone here can break down the difference here, Thank you.

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
Hey guys, honest question. Is this worth supporting on Patreon or am I getting the same thing for free here? His patreon seem to always been updating to newer version and bug fixes often but, for $10/month I don't know if I can really make that investment for an alpha build unfinished game if getting it for free here isn't much different from the paid one. What benefit do I get for subbing to his patreon that I don't get here for free? If anyone here can break down the difference here, Thank you.
there's no need to support him i'll be sharing all games and updates he posts on patreon and discord since i subscribed to him last month the only benefit is a member only chat in discord where you can see drama. you get everything the same thing here as the vip member but for free.

Last edited:

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
there's no need to support him i'll be sharing all games and updates he posts on patreon and discord since i subscribed to him last month the only benefit is a member only chat in discord where you can see drama. you get everything the same thing here as the vip member but for free.
cool bro thx. how about those hidden games like " " or ??? I couldn't find that for free anywhere.

erloker

Nov 19, 2021
I followed the strategy and found that many scenes could not be triggered. Finally, I realized that because I opened the secret NTR. I really appreciate the poor Chinese translation. It's so fucked.

I didn't find the corresponding switch in the game. However, the switch parameters can be modified. On the serial number 35, I hope no one will encounter such a problem

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
cool bro thx. how about those hidden games like " " or ??? I couldn't find that for free anywhere.
【Mekakure (New mini game)】(Only Japanese)

【A GF's Secret ver1.02 (EngLish)】

Mar 9, 2021
Did someone do the 100 Love You event? If yes, tell me what happens
I tried it. Shit was hard, and I think the variables underflowed or something, because she said I had negative "I love you" to go. Think it's bugged, but you can always try it. She'll try to fake you out here and there, so stay vigilant.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
You shouldn't be thinking like that, bro. Although I am biased, being a dev myself, so... Take this with a grain of salt I guess?

For these type of games, your support is what keep us going. Every single dollar counts. The more supporters we have, the best we can make our games, because we use that money to hire other artists, programmers, buy assets, pay for the services we need, such as webhosting, discord nitro shit, pay for better hardware, eat something else than boiled ramen noodles, pay for things like hookers and cocaine I mean, de-stress therapy.

If you like the game? Send a couple bucks his way. It's like giving him a tip, more like saying "good work, mate. I like your shit, keep making more of it", and less like "buying something". Think of it as being in a party where the food and alcohol is free, but the server was so cool (or hot) and did such a good job that you wanted to thank them financially.

Fam that's actually pretty damn fucking shitty of you. That's piece of shit levels of bullshit and you should feel bad.

It's not the fact that you're sharing his game to pirates. It's the fact that you think "there's no need to support him" is a good attitude to have.

Next time be less of a fucking bastard and just say "It's always worth supporting what you enjoy, but in this case the versions are the same" or some other shit like that.

People like you is what makes a lot of devs just give up on their shit. It's bad for everyone.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes