AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
If you going to post a link to the update, for the love of god, encrypt it using Base 64.

It will cost you less than 20 seconds of your life and will stop the links from getting dead in two hours.
none of that matters when the game's developer stalks this thread and website. he's just delete his download links when he see it uploaded. just have to be quick.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Unfortunately, I happen to be a person with the right to complain

Producer of uncensored mods, Chinese translator for 0.35 and newer versions of the game

The Chinese language players who sponsored the development of the game basically used my translation,

Even these Chinese players are called cockroaches by game makers

https://f95zone.to/threads/nymphomania-priestess-0-41r12-uncen-dungeon-cracked-version.110475/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As a Black guy, my reaction when I see shit like this:

You'll be fine.

You guys do worse things to us, and we're still fine. Same goes for all other Asian countries, too, so... :rolleyes:

Apart from that? Well, if you keep paying for a product that doesn't deliver, hey, it's on you.

Just stop giving him money. At least until he updates his game again.

There are plenty of NTR games on this website. That's all it has. 95% of the games in here is NTR and Incest.

It's not like you're starved for content.

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
Dude, have you not read the discord logs above? The guy says he doesn't mind pirates, but then in the same breath says he wants to kill the guy posting links here, tells his "fanbase" his name and tells them to kill him, blames him for delaying the next version (what? did he come into your house and force you to stop working?), and then starts just childishly throwing swearwords and insults at him. Who the fuck WOULDN'T be feeling some animosity?

"Ah, the dev is entitled to act like and say anything he wants without complaint or reproach if we don't personally give him money" is a hell of an illogical stance.
you get the problem wrong, the dev has problem with that guy because he told everyone here no need to support the dev cause he alr done it and will link all the game here. Pirating game is a thing but tell other supporters to cancel their subs is another thing.
I know this dev has some metal problem but he's not wrong getting pissed with this behavior.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
He doesn't have to stalk the thread if you're posting links to his own download site. Not exactly a "pro pirate" move.
Right? You'd think at least a couple mirrors and shit. And those other leeches in here, too. Downloaded the game, they have it and still won't upload it for the other fucking degenerates.

Another reason why weebs are bullied.

At this point I just wish TechnoBrake just abandons this game. It's going to be the ultimate cucking.

l1s4zz

Jan 27, 2018
Well I'm just sideman.. Pirate or not your advertisement product started by pirated by someone and others try it.. After that if it good or not people will try find you such as want sponsor you or support you coz what you made..

So even summer time saga start by people pirate it to some web and people love it then it's spread coz of it blackcookies start knower by others by pirate web.. And still he still fine by people pirate he's game coz he put it out free after a week or 2 week after he upload it for he's patreon...

Well in short what I mean is coz of pirate web your game could be spread and be tasted first so you can get sponsor from product you made.. It's same like sample.. And after knows by many people you start hate pirating coz it will lack your income...
Well then you better made it for yourself.. I will go to game like summer time saga then game like that thanks you and bye

l1s4zz

Jan 27, 2018
See this even your npri still r13 in me coz your r14 update is lame as ass.. If you stalked this web please read this... I know you as developer tired, put sweat and effort in it.. But you complain people pirate your game and makes excuse of it? man's you forgot how your name known by other with whom... Its pirate web you moron... No one would buy stuff for something we didn't know it good or not.. So pirate web same like advertising and sample to others and knows who made it.. I never seen f95zone didn't put link who made the product is..

Last edited:
Reactions: smilee2110

lmlAzazel

Mar 23, 2020
I believe that the vast majority of "non-legal" activities are kept as far away from the eyes and ears of the authorities, so why shout these activities to the 4 winds?
We already know the attitude that the author takes when they rub it in his face that his work is leaked, literally he is the type of person who tells him "hey go faster" and goes slower in order to annoy the person who yelled at him, ideally keep a low profile for pirate consumers but they love throwing gasoline on the fire...

i'm sorry for my english

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
He doesn't have to stalk the thread if you're posting links to his own download site. Not exactly a "pro pirate" move.
Right? You'd think at least a couple mirrors and shit. And those other leeches in here, too. Downloaded the game, they have it and still won't upload it for the other fucking degenerates.

Another reason why weebs are bullied.

At this point I just wish TechnoBrake just abandons this game. It's going to be the ultimate cucking.
you guys are aware that technobrake has been stalking this website since 2021 and before right? other people have posted his discord chats of him crying about people upload his game and acting like a fool

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
you guys are aware that technobrake has been stalking this website since 2021 and before right? other people have posted his discord chats of him crying about people upload his game and acting like a fool
Of course he would. Anyone would. Imagine working somewhere and then the boss tells you "Nah, fuck your pay, get out of here". then have no recourses because "it's legal". This is what piracy is, people enjoying the work of someone else without paying for it. It's clear as day that people would be pissed about it.

But instead of encouraging the pirates to support him, you go around and tell people that "it's not necessary", half of the people here are screeching and bitching at him, while having paid $zero, only taking and taking and not giving back. Yet you're surprised he's pissed?

You think devs are robots or something? You think they're Jesus?

If you take something and don't pay with money, at least pay with something else. Your body, for example. You can send him encouragement, send him good words, help other players, write wikis and walkthroughs, send him typo corrections, bug reports, etc.

If after all that he still acts like a little bitch? THEN yeah, sure. Fuck him.

But right now after the shitfest I'm seeing in here? I'm on his side 100%. I'm not even interested in his goddamn game, I'm not into cucking and shota shit, but the man still deserves better treatment that what you people are giving him.

Aug 8, 2021
Yeah but the least you could do is post a mirror to the update, not the direct link to the update. Btw, not sure if you scroll up more, but half of this started because the gold member can't download the game due to "large number" of download.

RudyMan

Jun 10, 2017
Of course he would. Anyone would. Imagine working somewhere and then the boss tells you "Nah, fuck your pay, get out of here". then have no recourses because "it's legal". This is what piracy is, people enjoying the work of someone else without paying for it. It's clear as day that people would be pissed about it.

But instead of encouraging the pirates to support him, you go around and tell people that "it's not necessary", half of the people here are screeching and bitching at him, while having paid $zero, only taking and taking and not giving back. Yet you're surprised he's pissed?

You think devs are robots or something? You think they're Jesus?

If you take something and don't pay with money, at least pay with something else. Your body, for example. You can send him encouragement, send him good words, help other players, write wikis and walkthroughs, send him typo corrections, bug reports, etc.

If after all that he still acts like a little bitch? THEN yeah, sure. Fuck him.

But right now after the shitfest I'm seeing in here? I'm on his side 100%. I'm not even interested in his goddamn game, I'm not into cucking and shota shit, but the man still deserves better treatment that what you people are giving him.
Well, its not like his patreon is empty because of evil pirates. I'd even say half of his subscribers came from here, cause i dont think many non asian folks searching asian sites for a fap. And, well, yeah, we enjoy the game. For free. If it wasn't for the pirated version, we wouldn't be playing at all. We wouldn't even know about this game. And crowdfunding projects depend on how many people know about them. Look at the games at the top of the site. Millions, tens of millions of views. So much piracy. And it doesn't look like the developers of these games are starving. I would definitely not with an income under $50000 (and more) a month. So in place of TB I would HOPE that my game will be seen and played by as many people as possible. More views > more players > more subscribers > more money. That's the way it works. If your game is good - there will be dudes and dudesses out there who will pay for it. Even if simply out of respect. Humanity aint that lost. Not yet at least.

About the rest... well, totally agree.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Idk why people are still hyping so much this garbage ass game that's been in development for years and there's still no good amount of content lmao
I'm definetly the opposite of hype. I'm more on the casual side of things. Nothing more, nothing less. Even when I played this game for the first time, I didn't see anything special about it , but I saw a potential at least , and it definetly didn't help when I observed that the pacing of the developement is gonna be slow paced .

At this point , like some people here , I don't really care if this game gets discontinued.

Reactions: ktez

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Well, its not like his patreon is empty because of evil pirates. I'd even say half of his subscribers came from here, cause i dont think many non asian folks searching asian sites for a fap. And, well, yeah, we enjoy the game. For free. If it wasn't for the pirated version, we wouldn't be playing at all. We wouldn't even know about this game. And crowdfunding projects depend on how many people know about them. Look at the games at the top of the site. Millions, tens of millions of views. So much piracy. And it doesn't look like the developers of these games are starving. I would definitely not with an income under $50000 (and more) a month. So in place of TB I would HOPE that my game will be seen and played by as many people as possible. More views > more players > more subscribers > more money. That's the way it works. If your game is good - there will be dudes and dudesses out there who will pay for it. Even if simply out of respect. Humanity aint that lost. Not yet at least.

About the rest... well, totally agree.
And you're right. This is the reason why many of us are right here, putting our own game up for free and shit. Because we know the benefits "piracy" (if we can call it that, since most of our games are free to begin with) brings us. But the truth is? The percentage of supporters VS the downloads is in the lower single digit percentage. To put it simply with easy numbers? Let's say my game has 5000 views. Out of those 5000, 1000 download and play it. Out of those 1000, 100 will comment, 20 will leave a review and maybe 2 will support our patreon.

It's 2 out of 5000, here.

Obviously those numbers are pulled out of my ass, for simplicity's sake and depending of the game and niche, it can get a lot higher and a lot lower. But in general? That's how shit works. The vast majority of people will not even think of giving us a single cent if they can enjoy our work for free. And yet? Half of them act entitled or like they did us the favour of our lives by downloading our game and jacking off to it.

The games where devs make more than 1000$, you can count them in the digits of your hands. Most devs here don't pass the 200$ threshold. Then they have to deal with the nasty ones sending them vitriol and bullshit every single day.

Bro, sooner or later? That shit takes its toll, you know? That weeb making the NTR loli incest game for other weebs like him and all he sees is shit like "Your game sucks you can't fuck the mom yet" or "Why is there another guy in this shit game" or "x girl wasn't a pristine virgin handed to me in a silver platter, I had to press a button to fuck her" and the uncountable bullshit people come up with. Well he's making like $40 on his patreon, working on a goddamn laptop from 2014 and dealing with fucking koikatu crashing on his ass every 15 minutes. His game however? It got like 10 000 downloads. All that for a fucking $40?

Come on, bruh. No wonder they just close shop and give up.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
And yet? Half of them act entitled or like they did us the favour of our lives by downloading our game and jacking off to it.
Bro, sooner or later? That shit takes its toll, you know? That weeb making the NTR loli incest game for other weebs like him and all he sees is shit like "Your game sucks you can't fuck the mom yet" or "Why is there another guy in this shit game" or "x girl wasn't a pristine virgin handed to me in a silver platter, I had to press a button to fuck her" and the uncountable bullshit people come up with. Well he's making like $40 on his patreon, working on a goddamn laptop from 2014 and dealing with fucking koikatu crashing on his ass every 15 minutes. His game however? It got like 10 000 downloads. All that for a fucking $40?
I really hate these kind of people. These very entitled pirate bunch. I just see them as people using their dicks as their braincells.

RudyMan

Jun 10, 2017
And you're right. This is the reason why many of us are right here, putting our own game up for free and shit. Because we know the benefits "piracy" (if we can call it that, since most of our games are free to begin with) brings us. But the truth is? The percentage of supporters VS the downloads is in the lower single digit percentage. To put it simply with easy numbers? Let's say my game has 5000 views. Out of those 5000, 1000 download and play it. Out of those 1000, 100 will comment, 20 will leave a review and maybe 2 will support our patreon.

It's 2 out of 5000, here.

Obviously those numbers are pulled out of my ass, for simplicity's sake and depending of the game and niche, it can get a lot higher and a lot lower. But in general? That's how shit works. The vast majority of people will not even think of giving us a single cent if they can enjoy our work for free. And yet? Half of them act entitled or like they did us the favour of our lives by downloading our game and jacking off to it.

The games where devs make more than 1000$, you can count them in the digits of your hands. Most devs here don't pass the 200$ threshold. Then they have to deal with the nasty ones sending them vitriol and bullshit every single day.

Come on, bruh. No wonder they just close shop and give up.
Well, that's how it works in game (and many others) industry in general. 100% heard of it, 10% tried it, 1% (if you're lucky) bought it. And again, I agree bout local peeps bullshitting devs just cause they dont like something. Sometimes it's well deserved (like if dev is a lazy milking asshole), but usually, yeah, assholes are here. It's sad, yes. But devs (well, most of them) know what they are signing up for then they start that shitdance with the community. The internet is dark and full of dolboyobys.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes