Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
he made it himself though I (and many others) still have no idea how to trigger it
Surely 'I'll add non-original author content later' means he plans to add that new OC content but hasn't done so yet, so not surprising you can't trigger it for now.

retsu90

Jun 11, 2019
nothing to be waiting about. seems to be another useless update. his Japanese support website page said only 1 new picture added. this game should be noted as abandoned to be honest
Unfortunate since this is my favorite game on here. I love the DnD style gameplay, and I hope the developer continues it.

NovaArtemis

Jun 17, 2018
Where is the guy for the new revenge 2 Star quest ? can't find him and it's in japanese
So you need to be in day time to get the quest in guild. it can be found on the 2-star adventurer board.
When you get the quest, you need to wait for night time, and the NPC will be found on the low-level or low-pop street.
Go further to the left and you'll see him on the bottom.

Kohaku's netorase scene only pops up if you have above 100 or 150 love points so do take note of that. Potion Maker's scene simply poisons the dude, no fucking for her.

EthanSmithy

Apr 21, 2021
The read me file probably is saved with so bs encoding.

As for your "RPGVXAce RTP" is required problem - this site has a pretty nice search function (top right corner) that allows you to search within the thread you're currently in for more specific results.

Even if you can't find the solution here the error messages say enough - "RPGVXAce RTP" is required - so you can google that.

The actual help: this game (some other RPG Maker games too) requires you to install RPGVXAce RTP to run. Some RPGM games here have the package within them and some don't. Google it, find it, install it. Some RPGM games require different RPTs.
Thank you! That perfectly answers my question

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes