petorignat

Dec 10, 2019
The game seems to be interesting and has good art, but it would be nice to reduce the amount of grind by 2-3 times and it would be perfect.

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
anyone know number cheat to longer cum and cum more ? edit cheat or Mtool any things
Go to the cabinet in your room click on it and you'll see 'cheat' that will give you a portable cheat tool. Then you go into your items and click on it and you can edit a bunch of things like cum endurance.

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
An update to complain about how his vacation is almost over (Even though he still taking Patreon money) and... a single quest that add's stockings to PM feet.

Just... *Sigh*
:FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: shindosan2

lmlAzazel

Mar 23, 2020
technobrakeToday at 10:15 AM
【Nymphomania Priestess Alpha build R15 EX3】

just wow... a barefoot version of pm. I'm regretting paying this guy money. i may stop support soon guys, seriously.
What did you expect? he's on vacation, I think he will work normally until september 15

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
technobrakeToday at 10:15 AM
【Nymphomania Priestess Alpha build R15 EX3】

just wow... a barefoot version of pm. I'm regretting paying this guy money. i may stop support soon guys, seriously.
What do you mean? barefoot? lmao

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
Technobrake work a lot, just not on Nymphomania Priestess.

Since the start of this game, he finished 3 other game & one doujinshi I believe, so this game is clearly not his priority.
He still try to update it frequently even tho the update add no real content so his patreon doesn't unsub.

To be honest he is very smart, working on a game, make people pay monthly for it, while working on other game & doujinshi to sell them.
Dude is clearly making banks, good for him he is talented af.

Plus he recycle CG between his games, if you guys played any of his other game, you will notice that a lot of CG are literally the same, he re-use almost every template he can. (Thats why sometimes a CG don't really fit a character, like Yarizo who get a normal sized dick from time to time, because the scene wasn't made for him).

Hate the game, not the player, if people are really mad about it, they can only protest with their wallet.

Probably won't happen tho.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes