Greatlenin

Feb 5, 2021
hello does anyone know of any other games that similar scenes to the shadow sex scenes in the brothel where you can see whats happening but the mc is too dense to figure it out

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Why are people against the idea of a NTR route in a NTR centric game? Makes no sense
It's not really an NTR centric game and it's not supposed to be. Dev is intentionally casting a wide net well beyond just NTR fans with the content. Even most of the FMC cheating content isn't even NTR, it's just plain old female infidelity without any stealing involved.
Now why some people don't like it is because she was just intended to be a vanilla cheating/romance target.
Personally as someone who doesn't like NTR I don't really care if the game gets PM NTR, I just don't want it to outpace the MC's content with her. First penetration scene with her should be the MC imo, or at least launch them on the same update.

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
It's not really an NTR centric game and it's not supposed to be. Dev is intentionally casting a wide net well beyond just NTR fans with the content. Even most of the FMC cheating content isn't even NTR, it's just plain old female infidelity without any stealing involved.
Yea when you have a choice to turn off NTR and in the beginning no less. That gives a very big indication or a sign that it's more than just an NTR Game or at the very least being "Vanilla" or more accurate "Non-NTR" in the game is as much or as good as quality as the NTR stuff.

BigDaddyEhsan

Sep 6, 2022
Yeah I'm up to the titan step and even though I know it hasn't been implemented i progressed through the level 4 relationship events with pm but if i press on the relationship events in her shop it kicks me out the menu for it
How did u do "An Alchemist" pm quest

glare1more

Apr 30, 2020
Help on "revenge ntr" quest. Its not translated so i used a photo translator and says "talk client crowd at night" i searched every corner at night but i couldn't see anything. How do i clear this quest?

Salladz

May 7, 2021
How do I unlock gallery ? And also why it skipped the sex scene between the sorcerer and priestess ?

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
How do I unlock gallery ? And also why it skipped the sex scene between the sorcerer and priestess ?
The gallery is currently unusable as only a handful of scenes are there. Most of the scenes are repeatable anyway, so you can just ask for saves for the right events.

is there any NTR option where the priestess betrays the protagonist without him knowing? if yes, how do i activate it?
In the first post, there is a walkthrough page in google docs.

mayllon00x7

Mar 24, 2021
The gallery is currently unusable as only a handful of scenes are there. Most of the scenes are repeatable anyway, so you can just ask for saves for the right events.

this is amazing, but now how do i increase the priestess's lust?

Salladz

May 7, 2021

Why is the crystal ball blank after the priestress is abducted?

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
this is amazing, but now how do i increase the priestess's lust?
There are a few events that help. Either that, or you can go the 'no-grind' option and get the Portable Cheat item at the beginning of the game which allows you to alter stats and enable events that couldn't be done since TB didn't set up Yarizo Relationship above a certain level.

mayllon00x7

Mar 24, 2021
Existem alguns eventos que ajudam. Ou isso, ou você pode ir para a opção 'no-grind' e obter o item Portable Cheat no início do jogo, que permite alterar as estatísticas e ativar eventos que não puderam ser feitos, pois o TB não configurou o Yarizo Relationship acima de um certo nível.
[/CITAR]
I couldn't find this option of "no-grind" where do I find this?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes