asagf

Aug 24, 2021
I cant seem to be able to play the lvl 4 relationship inn event for yarizo, i just get black screen and the event is skipped, i have tried starting a new game and only focus on getting to that point just in case i fucked up my save while editing some stuff but nothing i still get nothing, after trying a lot of things i used the event test mode and selecting the inn event level 4. Am i doing something wrong or is it impossible to watch this event at all?

Mr.Undead96

Jan 26, 2018
Why is the variable for the stats points not showing on the save editor and when i edit my stats they dont stay like i put them?

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
Does anyone know how I can increase yarizo's relationship points? points are stopped at 50.
If you exit the city to explore a message will appear saying "yarizo is erodin ... go to an inn outside of town to see what happens" If you get that msg well go to any inn and check in at night and you should be able to see an event and get to next level to yarizo.

Reactions: mayllon00x7

mayllon00x7

Mar 24, 2021
If you exit the city to explore a message will appear saying "yarizo is erodin ... go to an inn outside of town to see what happens" If you get that msg well go to any inn and check in at night and you should be able to see an event and get to next level to yarizo.

now that the yarizo points then at 120 a do not increase, what should i do? :)

glare1more

Apr 30, 2020
Screenshot_2022-09-10-17-32-52-80_6f222323860cb8b3cbff0909a5afd514.jpg Guys help on "an alchemist" event on Potion maker, I can't finish it. I once managed to activate it and said i can now bring followers and stuff but after it ended its like that still. Now whenever i tap it it doesn't work. Completed the others tho but cant reach new level at this rate. I remember that i should gather stuff with her what was it again? Please help!

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes