shindosan2

Aug 30, 2022
and how do you do to have failures
let's just say make a new game like normal with lust ( 150+ ) love lower than 100
for being failure dont put stat . the old scene was delete for reason then they exchange with pixel ( im not sure about that ) and turn off secret NTR

Last edited:

shindosan2

Aug 30, 2022
Thats not an event, thats her telling you that she is going to be your follower and go around with you so she can find a certain alchemist, because you have yet to find the alchemist since that part is not in the game yet that dialogue/quest stays active but if you go outside you should be able to pick her to follow you like yarizo.
unless chapter 3-4 was official release :KEK: :KEK:

glare1more

Apr 30, 2020
Thats not an event, thats her telling you that she is going to be your follower and go around with you so she can find a certain alchemist, because you have yet to find the alchemist since that part is not in the game yet that dialogue/quest stays active but if you go outside you should be able to pick her to follow you like yarizo.
Oh so potion maker max level currently is only 4? I thought i got bugged out because i finished the other quest first. So this current latest update we can't have segs with her yet (except anus segs) guess ill wait for more content and hopefully we get the vaginal segs. And thanks for answering!

Cowperfluid

May 4, 2021
Still no luck , can you do a recording? I can't find anyone that recorded this game that had done the prison scene
your save might be glitched. This happened to me sometimes while updating versions. Try a speedrun with a new save and see if it works.

Zweiden

Jan 26, 2022
For those who want to set their Max Lust above Max Love i.e Max Lust = 300, Max Love = 200. Here a modified file if you need it.
How to use it: decrypt the game to get the "Data" folder then just copy paste the file in the .rar into "Data" folder and click replace

Now Lust can go past 200 to the new Max limit 300

Note: To raise lust to 300 don't use the in game cheat item because it will set it back to 200, instead play normally or use save editor such as RpgMakeSaveEdit (you can find it in the forum).

Last edited:

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
For those who want to set their Max Lust above Max Love i.e Max Lust = 300, Max Love = 200. Here a modified file if you need it.
Just copy paste the file in the .rar into "Data" folder and click replace

Now Lust can go past 200 to the new Max limit 300

Note: To raise lust to 300 don't use the in game cheat item because it will set it back to 200, instead play normally or use save editor such as RpgMakeSaveEdit (you can find it in the forum).
Are there any events that need lust over 200?

Zweiden

Jan 26, 2022
Are there any events that need lust over 200?
Nah there is not, I create that so the female MC still have high love stat but have a higher lust stat so you can do event that need higher lust stat than love. And i thought i share it here since I see a lot of people searching it.

Reactions: Coast2Coast

Drybear

Aug 31, 2020
This game had me so interested at first with the amazing combat H system and the monsters/beast H but feels so far away from that now with mostly human ntr events and not many rpg combat element updates. Still a good game tho

Reactions: Salladz

icecube17

Feb 24, 2020
I can't raise the potion maker's bond. I finished all relation event but it is still blocked to 1.
I have one mission in the quest log "gathering ingredient for the potion maker" but don't say what I have to bring her. Any advice?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes