Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
Do you know where her house is? I cant find it
You need to go to the Abbey as the protagonist during the day, you will see an event icon near a tree watch and after the event if you walk to the side of the map (where you choose to go to Abbey, university, etc) you'll see her house option for next event

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022

Pixel sprites should be improved

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: inbi

kuzno12

Jul 3, 2017
You need to go to the Abbey as the protagonist during the day, you will see an event icon near a tree watch and after the event if you walk to the side of the map (where you choose to go to Abbey, university, etc) you'll see her house option for next event
My bad I thought this was after the event chain. Once you finish her events there's no way to trigger some repeatable scenes, it seems like she's gone completely?

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
My bad I thought this was after the event chain. Once you finish her events there's no way to trigger some repeatable scenes, it seems like she's gone completely?
Yeah im not sure what the next part after the nun takes away the kids toys at the abbey is either she seems to just vanish. Maybe her next part just isnt in the game yet.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
as mentioned before , you can't actually go beyond lvl 3. Tech blocked it because of bugs but you can still see the events if you want by activating cheats (the god item and then switching on the event testing mode).
ohhh i didn't know that. Thank you for informing me

glare1more

Apr 30, 2020
IMG_20220915_134400.jpg
hello, just finished the 0.35 version.
how do i get the "standing position" to "unique" positions? So far i got the missionary to riding/cowgirl. As for the remaining 4 i have no idea, someone give me infos?

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
requestion help and new Nymphomania Priestess Guide and Walkthrough now i finish the quest daddy long leg i don't has any new Walkthrough i don't know where to play anymore

HanktheHunk3

Nov 18, 2019
For those who want to set their Max Lust above Max Love i.e Max Lust = 300, Max Love = 200. Here a modified file if you need it.
Just copy paste the file in the .rar into "Data" folder and click replace

Now Lust can go past 200 to the new Max limit 300

Note: To raise lust to 300 don't use the in game cheat item because it will set it back to 200, instead play normally or use save editor such as RpgMakeSaveEdit (you can find it in the forum).
Could you upload the data file? Decryptor doesnt work somehow.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes