mayllon00x7

Mar 24, 2021
como faço para ir para o piso 3 dos esgotos? pois para mim só está aparecendo a opção do andar 1 e já tenho a missão de ir para o andar 3.

Salladz

May 7, 2021
inn(uncle) at night
with lockpick item then go in the mid door
rape other woman while sleeping it will trigger scene after MC arrested..
I did this before but I didn't receive any scene after I got arrested? What version you were in when you did this?

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Nymphomania Priestess R15 EX3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: shindosan2

glare1more

Apr 30, 2020
IMG_20220911_090233.jpg
Please help i just want potion maker! The first time i tap on this "an alchemist" event she said something about her being a follower. Afterwards i checked the events its not cleared and when i tap again jt makes the error sound. I talked to her but she says "nothing to discuss" i can bring her as a follower when i bring kohaku along to travel world map. But thats it, it doesn't clear this event. Is there a specific area i should bring her? Or i need to bring her without kohaku? If so how? Please help!

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
View attachment 2037009
Please help i just want potion maker! The first time i tap on this "an alchemist" event she said something about her being a follower. Afterwards i checked the events its not cleared and when i tap again jt makes the error sound. I talked to her but she says "nothing to discuss" i can bring her as a follower when i bring kohaku along to travel world map. But thats it, it doesn't clear this event. Is there a specific area i should bring her? Or i need to bring her without kohaku? If so how? Please help!
Thats not an event, thats her telling you that she is going to be your follower and go around with you so she can find a certain alchemist, because you have yet to find the alchemist since that part is not in the game yet that dialogue/quest stays active but if you go outside you should be able to pick her to follow you like yarizo.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes