FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
as mentioned before , you can't actually go beyond lvl 3. Tech blocked it because of bugs but you can still see the events if you want by activating cheats (the god item and then switching on the event testing mode).
My god i don't know that is block i stuck at that lvl 3 too long too now know it time to rest

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i need some help i use cheat to max love and lust 200 but i can't click the event it show black and block event i cheat max love and lust

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Could you help me increase the lust of the protagonist I always leave it at 200 but it does not allow me to continue with the event, and with yarizo on the beach the event is skipped, it does not let me see even if I already activate test mode, they have a save with yarizo to your current level, that is, the highest, I would appreciate it, colleagues
i has the same and not know how to fix it yet too

Model101

Dec 11, 2020
no more NTR scenes in the camp tent? because for me this is the last scene.
Nope it has many in tent ... But if you want to see it clearly use cheat god and turn on level event what you want see... And you must change the person who guard the tent in some level of lust + yaziro the event will play it self... Just patient and think more about" what when where how and why"... That s the strategy open the closed scene

Model101

Dec 11, 2020
Nope it has many in tent ... But if you want to see it clearly use cheat god and turn on level event what you want see... And you must change the person who guard the tent in some level of lust + yaziro the event will play it self... Just patient and think more about" what when where how and why"... That s the strategy open the closed scene
Not all scene you will see just few... What scene is related in this game.... I'm uninstall this game... But i have some clue to open the scene... But not many just a few

icecube17

Feb 24, 2020
How raise bond with the potion maker? I am stuck to lv1. The last relationship event say 50 relationship point and ?
It say complete but nothing changed

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes